• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Detroit police release video of shootout in precinct

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Detroit cops have released dramatic surveillance video of a shootout between a gunman and seven officers inside a police precinct last
weekend, which resulted in the suspect's death and injuries to four officers.

The frightening footage, released on Friday, shows two different angles of gunman Lamar Moore calmly walking into the station on Jan. 23.

The 38-year-old Detroit resident then approaches the desk before opening fire on the officers working there.

Several cops are seen crouching and returning fire with handguns. After a few more rounds are fired off, Moore jumps over the counter and continues to shoot.

Moore and a wounded officer continue to exchange rounds at point-blank ran before he circles around the table, collapses and eventually dies.

Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee said the video was released to show the "tremendous acts of heroism" of the Detroit police officers.

Moore's motive is unclear. But according to the Detroit News, he was under investigation for allegedly holding a 13-year-old girl as a sex slave.

Authorities told CNN that cops had stopped by Moore's home several hours before the shooting, but he wasn't at home. The residence where he was staying had caught fire and was severely damaged. That fire has been ruled as arson.

All four officers have been released from the hospital.

YouTube Video

Damn! That is some scary stuff. What a freak, who does that kind of thing. There has to be something not right in his brain. So, so sad.

Talk about a hostile work environment.

Holy shit!

What the hell does this sentence mean?

"Moore and a wounded officer continue to exchange rounds at point-blank ran before he circles around the table, collapses and eventually dies."

God Damnit! I looked up four different god damn articles with all four of them completely failing at telling the whole god damn story.

They said he was holding a 13 year old girl as a sex slave. Is the girl ok now? Did they find her? One story says he burned down his house before attacking the police precinct. Did the girl burn up in the fire? Where the fuck is the girl? Yeah yeah yeah, cops fighting for their own lives while being shot at. That's real heroic, but what about the damn victim? Where is the girl?

It is frustrating at times when you have poor reporting.
A few weeks ago my friends mother passed away, when I told them she was like a mother to me they wrote that she was my mother.

i wouldn' be surprised if this reporter plagerized (sic) this story, its happening a lot more these days.

I have a lot of friends in LE, that was hard to watch...fortunately the majority of losers that commit these types of crimes have next to zero experience with fire arms and can't shoot for shit...

IML Gear Cream!
You always get some dumb ass that says, "You need to try a news organization outside the US. Like the BBC." I have. They suck as much, sometimes more, than the average new outlet in the US.

I like the BBC and the Guardian UK much better than FOX and NBC, but not better than NPR.

Holy shit!

What the hell does this sentence mean?

"Moore and a wounded officer continue to exchange rounds at point-blank ran before he circles around the table, collapses and eventually dies."

Point blank 'range'.

It reminds me of that scene near the end of the first Matrix movie: Neo and Agent Smith were firing at each other while circling. They just were not hitting each other.

I bet that the officer was wearing his kevlar vest and Moore didn't have one.

I like the BBC and the Guardian UK much better than FOX and NBC, but not better than NPR.

people don't realize or have forgotten that news outlets are for profit and the "news" that they report is tailored to reach the target audiences of the advertisers. everything in the US is about money in one way or another

people don't realize or have forgotten that news outlets are for profit and the "news" that they report is tailored to reach the target audiences of the advertisers. everything in the US is about money in one way or another
Much better option than having a news outlet whose only objective is to keep the people nullified....

As far as this video goes, why are they allowing him to fire from 20ft away with a sawed off, when they have laser sights and could've dropped him well before he charged the counter....Yes I've been shot at more than once, after that initial shock of the first shot adrenaline slows shit down, rather than fire off blind shots it's better to hold your position if even for 2 seconds and think out a strategy.....

Also notice what each officer is doing right before the first shot....not paying attention to the man who just walked in that's what......

Back