• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This Guy is a Legend !

:wtf: :roflmao:

I am impressed with his car jumping skills. A man has gotta have skills.

:lol:

IML Gear Cream!
hard to keep a good man down!

I Dont know how I would respond if I walked out of a building and there was a naked dude leaping all catlike onto the roof of my ride. You dont get to see that enough nowadays.

Fuck I almost forgot about smackfest! I used to listen to that every morning every day heading into work lol

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I wish i could make a guest aparence on that show and give one of those bitches a good smack!!!!! naked guy is just fucking awsome..one time I went to a buddys bday part and he had started trippin acid well about two hrs later he was naked and breaking everthing in his house so most people left. he was outside screaming and running around his apt complex breakin everones outdoor shit well i talked to his sister the next day and she said he was running from the cops and jumping on their cars and fought them before he got taken down. I wish we had vid of that cause he was like 125 and real squirley ya know.:roflmao:

Lol
He may have a penis and he know's how to play the thing, but he fights like a bitch!

I've woken up naked on a hotel balcony at 7am with old people across the way gawking at me, I've had the cops wake me up in snowy weather on my moms front porch naked clothes folded and used as a pillow and those times I only drank too much...this is why I will never do PCP.....I'd probably try to peel my skin off......

Back