• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does using HGH suppress natural production?

stronger4ever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if using low amounts of HGH would suppress your body natural production the same way using AAS does. Does your body stop producing HGH while you are supplementing with synthetic GH?

I haven't gotten a clear answer about this.

You body releases the largest pulse of growth in your sleep. I believe this is why the majority of users pin morning and early afternoon.

I use 3iu EOD first thing in the morning

I haven't gotten a clear answer about this.

You body releases the largest pulse of growth in your sleep. I believe this is why the majority of users pin morning and early afternoon.

I use 3iu EOD first thing in the morning

What kind of results do you get?

I'm wondering these things because people make it seem like young people need more. If your young and your making more hgh then woudnt you need less to get the same results?

Anyone knows whats the endo hgh production in a person in their mid 20's?

What kind of results do you get?

I'm wondering these things because people make it seem like young people need more. If your young and your making more hgh then woudnt you need less to get the same results?

Anyone knows whats the endo hgh production in a person in their mid 20's?

I have only been on for about 11 days.

It takes months to see results. Only thing i have gotten is swollen hands and feet so far.

It takes months to see results. Only thing i have gotten is swollen hands and feet so far.

Must be contaminated.... :roflmao:

if u like growth then try ldopa its a great hgh releaser as it acts similar in the body. so try that rx if u can. plus try mexgears metformin for your oral insulin as he got his shit together now. but i didnt tell u this but hes got it for great $. no slin sides as in death idf done wrong. but what the fuck can i ever no. the metformin is glucophage and in mexico its dimefor. so u wont be flat in am at all.

I've heard HGH can stop natural production, but I don't know the consensus. It would be pretty easy to start up again using a GH secretagogue.

ROID, how'd you get that swollen head??

LOL, j/k buddy.

IML Gear Cream!
if u like growth then try ldopa its a great hgh releaser as it acts similar in the body. so try that rx if u can. plus try mexgears metformin for your oral insulin as he got his shit together now. but i didnt tell u this but hes got it for great $. no slin sides as in death idf done wrong. but what the fuck can i ever no. the metformin is glucophage and in mexico its dimefor. so u wont be flat in am at all.

So metformin would stimulate hgh production by lowering glucose levels?

ROID, how'd you get that swollen head??

LOL, j/k buddy.

Bro, when you are sexy and famous at the same time it is impossible not to get a swole head.

Not to mention the fact that I have the body of a greek god

Back