• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Joint Support

BIGBLUECHEVELLE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is everyone taking for joint support I need to start take something shoulder and elbow are starting to bother me sometimes. I hear Primaforce cissus being tossed around as really good any input?

Been taking Forged Joint Repair, only 2 caps a day, and all my pains are gone. Love the stuff and the price is great

What is everyone taking for joint support I need to start take something shoulder and elbow are starting to bother me sometimes. I hear Primaforce cissus being tossed around as really good any input?

Its incredible.... cissus is the only ingredient I've ever had work for my joints. It also has been discussed to increase the repair of tendons and ligaments IIRC. Cissus also exhibits mild musclce building effects at high doses of ketosterones so it can be very useful to anyone for both joints and muscle building potential in the long term. I wouldn't personally but another glucosomine or chodritin supplement, I'm going to just go with cissis for all eternity haha

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

You know Orange Triad works awesome for me, so does Super Cissus. What really has my eye is core flex.

You know Orange Triad works awesome for me, so does Super Cissus. What really has my eye is core flex.

Orange Triad is a great multi plus :) I use it religiously

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

send me a pm and I will send you a free bottle of Skeletal Balm bro. All I ask is that you use the product when you wake up, pre and post work out, and then again before bed. Put the product on the Area are having pain. The bottle is a full 7oz and all you need is a little bit each time. This bottle even when used 3-4 times a day will last you like 3 months. Use the product how I described and report how it has worked for you right away as well as a week later and then a few weeks later.

I will ship the product to you for free too. Just send me a pm.

IML Gear Cream!
send me a pm and I will send you a free bottle of Skeletal Balm bro. All I ask is that you use the product when you wake up, pre and post work out, and then again before bed. Put the product on the Area are having pain. The bottle is a full 7oz and all you need is a little bit each time. This bottle even when used 3-4 times a day will last you like 3 months. Use the product how I described and report how it has worked for you right away as well as a week later and then a few weeks later.

I will ship the product to you for free too. Just send me a pm.

i pm'ed you dude. i would LOVE to try it out.

ive always used nature made triple flex, triple strength. but i just switched to flex rx.. i havent used it though, but its in a caplet, instead of a pressed tab.

I sent you a PM needtogetaas any help would be nice shoulder and chest days take a toll.

Topicals like skeletal balm are intriguing, may need to give it a shot. How would that work for joint pain when taking something like Epi??

i pm'ed you dude. i would LOVE to try it out.
Free bottle going out to you bro. Its all natural product using Emu oil as a trans-dermal delivery system to push all the ingredients deep into the bones and joints. HAs all the MSN , controden, and other bone healthy stuff plus peppermint for blood flow, and some topical instant pain relievers. Even EMU oil its self is well known for helping bones and joints but trust me this stuff works really good.

Similar products of its kind using exotic ingredients like what is in this product will cost 35-50 or more for a little 2-4oz tube at most boutique shops. Every bottle of Skelly blam is hand made by a little old lady friend of mine and we charge half the price of others and we give you a full 7oz. Enough product to use it a couple times a day and last for months. Combined with a oral product like Flex Rx??? - Joint Builder and this is the most effective way to get rid of the pain.

We put topical pain killers in the balm because lets face it most joint ad products take time to work. Even the ingredents in skeletal-balm take a bit of time for it to start repairing and healing. But you got pain now and you want the pain gone now so you can work out. SO we made sure to cover that.

Topicals like skeletal balm are intriguing, may need to give it a shot. How would that work for joint pain when taking something like Epi??
Works even better for these kinds of things. THe joint pain one would get from products like epi are for a number of reasons. ONe being that your muscles are going faster then joints and ligaments can handle. So extra stress is being added.

This problem is compounded by the fact that for some epi products work as a anti estrogen/porgesterone. Other steroids like masterone, winny, and almost any DHT will do the same. These steroids cause fluctuations in the
gonadal and adrenal hormones that regulate immune responses in the body. One of which is your inflammatory response and Synovial fluid .

Trust me its real. Check it out
Gonadal and adrenal steroid hormones in plasma and... [Endocr Regul. 2004] - PubMed result

We can see Gonadal hormones clearly effect inflammatory response and the functions of synovial cells. other studies on the subject can be found.

By way of transdermal delivery using emu oil the glucosamine and chrondroiton work quickly to thicken fluids secreted by the synovial membrane.

We have all heard how omega fatty acids are good for the joints right? Well EMU OIl its self is is approximately 70% unsaturated fatty acids http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatty_acid.Its largest component is oleic acidhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oleic_acid, a mono-unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid but it also contains both Omega 3, and 6 fatty acids as well.

Robert Nicolosi head of Massachusetts University studies of internal medicine have studies Emu oil and stated its 100 times better then fish oil for bone and joints.

Omega 3 and Omega 6 are essential fatty acids and they have been shown to have powerful bone/joint health effects however it is when they join with oleic acid (Omega 9) a powerful transdermal carrier, pain relief is amplified because its the omega 9 that is able to carry them deep into the bones and joints. Omega 9 lacks phospholipids compounds that cling to skin's outermost layer and its a very powerful Natural transdermal.

OK Anyway I think I have used up enough of my time this morning on this subject lol.. I got to get back to work.. I sent out 2 samples of the Skeletal-balm today and You other guys trust me it works . Or your money back no questions asked. Cobine it with a good oral product like FLEX Rx??? from .ironmaglabs.com and you're golden

You only need a dime sized portion of Skeletel balm for it to be effective, Ill use it pre and post workout on my left shoulder which has bothered me for years. Applying it before gives me a warm sensation and helps me get through my workout and applying some after gives me the relief to get to sleep.

I sent you a PM needtogetaas any help would be nice shoulder and chest days take a toll.

damn, if they are going out that easy id like to give it a go

GLC2000 has done me right in the past....but i cycle on n off of them, so i wouldnt mind trying the balm lol

I don't have the rep to PM yet but I would love the opportunity to try something to help my shoulder and elbow! :ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
I am not just plugging the stuff we sell as I should, but I love our Flex RX. I have knee issues, stupid dance moves during my posing routine. When I am not taking our Flex RX, I can tell. My knee makes all these cracking sounds and hurts. A week into taking the product, I am a new girl. My dad has sever arthritis and he loves the Flex RX.
Flex RX, great product, great price.
:D

I am not just plugging the stuff we sell as I should, but I love our Flex RX. I have knee issues, stupid dance moves during my posing routine. When I am not taking our Flex RX, I can tell. My knee makes all these cracking sounds and hurts. A week into taking the product, I am a new girl. My dad has sever arthritis and he loves the Flex RX.
Flex RX, great product, great price.
:D
wheres the arthritis? would it help with hands?

I just started using Fish Oil a week ago and already notice a difference in my elbow joint. Good stuff right there!

I may have to give skeletal balm a shot...

Fish oil and super cissus have worked really well for me.

I bought 2 bottles of Super Cissus last night, I hope it works, this injury is pretty fresh so I hope it don't take to long to heal! Going to get some fish oil today!

Ive been taking Osteo Bi Flex for some time no and my joints feel a little better tho that could be cause I layed off some of the heavy movements which I thought to be tearing up my joints so I really am unsure if that stuff even works

I bought 2 bottles of Super Cissus last night, I hope it works, this injury is pretty fresh so I hope it don't take to long to heal! Going to get some fish oil today!

SCRx for injury recovery is second to none, throw in a topical like Blue Emu or Skeletal balm on top of it and you have a one-two punch. I am almost out of my blue emu but am going to grab some skeletal balm in its place, can't argue with a money back guarantee.

SCRx for injury recovery is second to none, throw in a topical like Blue Emu or Skeletal balm on top of it and you have a one-two punch. I am almost out of my blue emu but am going to grab some skeletal balm in its place, can't argue with a money back guarantee.

If the Super Cissus and fish oil doesn't work I'll hit ya up! :cool:

I just started using Fish Oil a week ago and already notice a difference in my elbow joint. Good stuff right there!

Fish oil does help tremendously. Some choice to take some extra joint support in addition to that, however.

my knee's are pretty bad,they crack,click and are occasionaly sore (ive had many older guys comment on how noisey they are for my age)
they have had alot of abuse from working outside for 15 years,10 years of fighting and heavy lifting.fish oil tabs help a bit but nothing dramatic and id love to find a DECENT suppliment that gives noticable results that i can afford...............

its worrieng that im not even 30 and most blokes 50+ have knee joints in better condition

Back