• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best Joint Support

IML Gear Cream!
What is everyone taking for joint support I need to start take something shoulder and elbow are starting to bother me sometimes. I hear Primaforce cissus being tossed around as really good any input?

Ultra Joint Builder made by Jarrow Formulas is a good one.

wheres the arthritis? would it help with hands?

All over his poor hard working body. He was a auto body man most his life. He says it does help some. He notices when he is not taking it, so there must be something to that.

Free bottle going out to you bro. Its all natural product using Emu oil as a trans-dermal delivery system to push all the ingredients deep into the bones and joints. HAs all the MSN , controden, and other bone healthy stuff plus peppermint for blood flow, and some topical instant pain relievers. Even EMU oil its self is well known for helping bones and joints but trust me this stuff works really good.

Similar products of its kind using exotic ingredients like what is in this product will cost 35-50 or more for a little 2-4oz tube at most boutique shops. Every bottle of Skelly blam is hand made by a little old lady friend of mine and we charge half the price of others and we give you a full 7oz. Enough product to use it a couple times a day and last for months. Combined with a oral product like Flex Rx??? - Joint Builder and this is the most effective way to get rid of the pain.

We put topical pain killers in the balm because lets face it most joint ad products take time to work. Even the ingredents in skeletal-balm take a bit of time for it to start repairing and healing. But you got pain now and you want the pain gone now so you can work out. SO we made sure to cover that.

ok, i got the balm in the mail monday. i used it on my wrists & elbow monday night. they were hurting like hell, because i did biceps & chest that morning. that workout always tears them up. i have to admit i did notice some relief.

i used it twice yesterday. felt good all day. no stress though, because all i did was ab/core work & cardio.

i used it this morning about 30 min. before going to the gym. i did delts & traps. that workout ususlly wrecks me too. i didn't experience as much pain during my w/o as usual. i applied the balm again after w/o and so far so good. i feel pretty good.

i'm not gonna lie. i'm not "pain free" but i do feel ALOT better. as anyone with debilitating tendonitis knows, any relief is welcone. i'm trying to decide on an oral product to use too. there have been alot of them mentioned in this thread, so i'm doing some research.

i must say, i'm encouraged. maybe there is hope afterall. my orthopedist had me on mobic. it helped, but you can't take it long term because it's hard on the liver. he gave me some creme, but it was totally useless. his name is dr. patrick swayze by the way, lol. anyway, he said the only other thing i could do was stop working out. that's NOT gonna happen. yall know what i mean. . .

anyway - THANKS for the sample bro. i like what i see so far. you have probably gained a customer here.

EFX's Kre Celezine has been a "joint-saver" for me!

Bump

Joined after being directed here regarding this skeletal balm

Is this skeletal balm still knocking about and still deemed worth using for healing....not masking pain from an injury...in my case...Bursitis in my elbow

IMHO nothing can touch cissus. 3g per day and if you take it with 4g of fish oil then even better. I never have any issues when I'm on it.

Hi,

In my point of view Flex Protex D is the best supplements for join pain. Because Flex Protex D is a natural way's to improving joint health. It is a patented dietary supplements for joint health to help easy minor everyday aches and pains. If you need more information visit this site newflexprotex.com .

Cissus is a great product and will work wonders for your joints but you can also keeps joints more healthy and mobile throught your diet. Fish oil is good for the joints. After a workout you should take in some good oily fats like peanut butter or olive oil to help keep your joints in top shape.

Back