• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Barely Legal....

IML Gear Cream!
But you are either biological special or gay if you don't find Freshman High School girls sexually attractive.

Ditto knigg!!! There is a group of 14-15 year old girls at my apt. complex that are fully developed...The pool is where they like to hang....They come over to use my computer for Facebook sometimes and yes I get a semi........If thier parents knew this I would be lynched........They all have no Dads and guess they consider me the surrogate Dad!!

:banned:

Ditto knigg!!! There is a group of 14-15 year old girls at my apt. complex that are fully developed...The pool is where they like to hang....They come over to use my computer for Facebook sometimes and yes I get a semi........If thier parents knew this I would be lynched........They all have no Dads and guess they consider me the surrogate Dad!!

They don't won't you to be a surrogate dad. They just want to call you daddy when you are giving it to them proper.

Just remember knigg, they got a big prison over there in Folsom,

I'm not acting on my Semi........but I'm a human male and would consider myself :gayfight: if I didn't at least think about it!!

Yeah...The Prison here is nice:nail:

post%20moar%20fools.jpg

Yup!!!!!! Tesla is playing with fire, not only prision but good luck finding a job after you come out. I prefer to admire jailbaits on this thread, and keep them far from my home. Temptation sometimes is a bitch :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Have a seat over here Mr Tesla

LOL%20WUT%20eye.jpg

^Tesla

Relax kniggs...:lol:

Like I would ever act on it.......you pervs are sick!!! :paddle:

Some of those dudes on that Dateline show get like 3-5 years in prison for talking to and just showing up to meet someone underage. Crazyness!!!

Funniest part of that show is listening to Hanson read the chat transcripts to the poor bastard "you say here, "I would love to stick my cock in your tight virgin asshole", did you say that?"

:coffee:

Relax kniggs...:lol:

Like I would ever act on it.......you pervs are sick!!! :paddle:

No we're just stateing the obvious. sometimes we need to hear the obvious.

Why? I'm just being honest. Females were meant to start fucking the day they got their first rag, which is usually a long time before age 14. I'm not getting into the legalities or ethics of it all, because I won't be fucking any 14 year-olds. But you are either biological special or gay if you don't find Freshman High School girls sexually attractive.

as a 30 year old guy I can safely say i no longer am attracted to freshman high school girls. perhaps it's a social conditioning thing, perhaps not. but i'm neither special, or gay of that i'm sure

No we're just stateing the obvious. sometimes we need to hear the obvious.

Just curious......what if it was just a hand job or head and no penetration......do you still go to the slamm!!! :thinking:

Thread-Direction.jpg

Lolita anyone? That shit is like Cruel Intentions carried to the next level.

Justr saying mate i'v been in some tight situations(lol). I was down on your east coast and went into a Pub near the beach they have pub napkins that said did you know the girl right next to you could be underage? she could be 16 years old..WTF i asked the barkeeper what was this all about . he said some of the underage girl have fake id's and get in.i would think that would be the Pubs job to keep them out? but also you could end up in jail nice noight out on the town thats why you give them a fake name:thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
Word, that's bullshit. These whores know exactly what they're doing.

I think that if some bitch uses a fake ID to fool a bar they then become of legal age in the laws eyes. I mean what are you supposed to do? Ask for DNA samples and a birth certificate before letting some skank suck your cock in the parking lot?

I think that if some bitch uses a fake ID to fool a bar they then become of legal age in the laws eyes. I mean what are you supposed to do? Ask for DNA samples and a birth certificate before letting some skank suck your cock in the parking lot?

spot on. Do you ask for Id when your about to split her into or before the precum:thinking:

If you meet a chick that can pass for 18 in a bar or club that only caters to clients 21 and up, a statutory rape case should be automatically thrown out.

If you meet a chick that can pass for 18 in a bar or club that only caters to clients 21 and up, a statutory rape case should be automatically thrown out.

When i ask the barkeep that he said after 8pm only people 21 and over are in here.I ask then whats with the napkins? he said just in case..:thinking:
keeptryingp1.gif

as a 30 year old guy I can safely say i no longer am attracted to freshman high school girls. perhaps it's a social conditioning thing, perhaps not. but i'm neither special, or gay of that i'm sure

your special alright. had you balls clipped did we?:thinking:

Justr saying mate i'v been in some tight situations(lol). I was down on your east coast and went into a Pub near the beach they have pub napkins that said did you know the girl right next to you could be underage? she could be 16 years old..WTF i asked the barkeeper what was this all about . he said some of the underage girl have fake id's and get in.i would think that would be the Pubs job to keep them out? but also you could end up in jail nice noight out on the town thats why you give them a fake name:thinking:

I wasn't giving you a hard time, I was just thinking of how awesome that would be.

Little Tesla was taking confession, and he told the priest that he was having impure thoughts about his sister.

"Is this a sin, Father?" he asked.

The priest nodded and said, "Yes, Little Tesla, indeed, it is a sin. Look at the two beautiful brothers you have."

Back