• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Barely Legal....

IML Gear Cream!
For some reason this is my new favorite pic. Something in her eyes just does it for me.

attachment.php

p11.jpg

Kate_Bath_020.jpg

Kate_Bath_061.jpg

Kate_Bath_092.jpg

w_01F76807F37B5FD6D3BECBC6981ACB34.jpg

003.jpg

007.jpg

ver039OLE_097053049.jpg

when i was a freshman i definitely liked to be thought of as sexually attractive and guys up till mid twenties
were on the menu. i don't feel anyone ever took advantage of me but serious prison time could have resulted.
men need to be careful because a young girl isn't thinking, "gee he could do time and have to register as a sex
offender."

Last edited:
You should quit judging ALL men on your prior experiences..

You should quit judging ALL men on your prior experiences..

wtf are you even talking about? have you even read this thread? many different viewpoints from the men here
and they go from one end of the spectrum to the other. i was giving my perspective. i'm a girl. how is that
judging any man? you should try posting without your baggage showing.

IML Gear Cream!
when i was a freshman i definitely liked to be thought of as sexually attractive and guys up till mid twenties
were on the menu. i don't feel anyone ever took advantage of me but serious prison time could have resulted.
men need to be careful because a young girl isn't thinking, "gee he could do time and have to register as a sex
offender."

You are absolutely correct. Young girls don't think, I know some teens who love the challenge of an older man, i know a few that would compete with their friends to see who can bag the older guy first. And then their are some that lie their asses off because the older guy gives them the attention they crave. But like you said if you aint careful you can be doing a 7 year bid and get on that sex offender list.

it's just a silly thread about barely legal girls...I've aready stated i'm into Milfs, geesh..calmdown..

I give any chick under 30 a wide-berth

If the premise of "Benjamin Button" were a reality for all, I'd have started up a granny thread and it would have taken off. TheCaptn tried that and it got about three views. :lol:

However this reality ain't Benjamin Button so I, like many others are stuck in a situation of satisfying our carnal needs by lusting over semi-adult girls.

Its not a harsh fact. Its just a fact. They cant help being so god damn hot.

So Bill, basically what your saying is....you like 'em young?

(Just messing with ya boss)

Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws

An age of consent statute first appeared in secular law in 1275 in England as part of the rape law.
The statute, Westminster 1, made it a misdemeanor to "ravish" a "maiden within age," whether with
or without her consent. The phrase "within age" was interpreted by jurist Sir Edward Coke as meaning
the age of marriage, which at the time was 12 years of age.
A 1576 law making it a felony to "unlawfully and carnally know and abuse any woman child under the age
of 10 years" was generally interpreted as creating more severe punishments when girls were under 10 years
old while retaining the lesser punishment for acts with 10- and 11-year-old girls. Jurist Sir Matthew Hale
argued that the age of consent applied to 10- and 11-year-old girls, but most of England's North American
colonies adopted the younger age. A small group of Italian and German states that introduced an age of consent
in the 16th century also employed 12 years.

how many of the rest of you ever had to police a house full of horny little teenagers?

Children and Youth in History | Age of Consent Laws

An age of consent statute first appeared in secular law in 1275 in England as part of the rape law.
The statute, Westminster 1, made it a misdemeanor to "ravish" a "maiden within age," whether with
or without her consent. The phrase "within age" was interpreted by jurist Sir Edward Coke as meaning
the age of marriage, which at the time was 12 years of age.
A 1576 law making it a felony to "unlawfully and carnally know and abuse any woman child under the age
of 10 years" was generally interpreted as creating more severe punishments when girls were under 10 years
old while retaining the lesser punishment for acts with 10- and 11-year-old girls. Jurist Sir Matthew Hale
argued that the age of consent applied to 10- and 11-year-old girls, but most of England's North American
colonies adopted the younger age. A small group of Italian and German states that introduced an age of consent
in the 16th century also employed 12 years.

how many of the rest of you ever had to police a house full of horny little teenagers?
How does this pertain to photos of barely legal teens?

None of these girls are underage...

dear god you're thick.... at one time 12 wasn't underage. it's an interesting tidbit.

12.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

11.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

09.jpg

01.jpg

12.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
rednack are you aware nothing at all is showing up in some of your posts?

^ Humm nice but that being said of course she is hot. She even has a great body (Faces rule). Most barley legal young women are but so are a lot of MILF's

The true question is, would you rather have a MILF's than looks barley legal, or a barley legal that looks like a MILF?

:hmmm:

Back