• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cardio?light?heavy?

Vlakkie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys
i have been told that doing heavy weights burns more fat that doing lights weights...(body needs/burns more energy to lift heavy than a lot of reps with light weights)this true...?

It kinda makes sence to to me,but where does cardio,light weights more reps or heavy low reps fit into been best for weight loss...

please rate them keeping in mind its for max fatloss

Low reps high weight compound movements (bench deadlifts squats etc) are the way to go! You've got the right idea. Check the stickies and read up!cardio is good, but don't go running for hours a day and think you're going to get shreadded.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Weight loss: calorie deficit (diet, exercise, or both)
Fat loss: diet plus a way to convince muscle to stick around.
Muscle loss: diet while convincing the body to ditch muscle.

Consider your options with these points in mind.

hi guys
i have been told that doing heavy weights burns more fat that doing lights weights...(body needs/burns more energy to lift heavy than a lot of reps with light weights)this true...?

It kinda makes sence to to me,but where does cardio,light weights more reps or heavy low reps fit into been best for weight loss...

please rate them keeping in mind its for max fatloss

your best method for long term fat loss is lift heavy weights and gain muscle mass, muscles need fuel 24/7 so the more you have the higher your metabolism is, and of course a good diet/nutrition plan.

Eat less. Keep everything else the same.

Back