Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

New Cycle Need Feedback

Rep Points

New Cycle Need Feedback

I am starting the following cycle and have some questions.

5 weeks Dbol building up to 50mg's a day and anastrozole .5 mgs a day

after 2 weeks im gonna start in with

Test e 250 500mcgs a week
    deca durabolin 600 mcg's a week
    masteron 400 mcgs a week

after 10 weeks for 12 weeks total im gonna start clen, benadryl, and PCT using clomid, pregnyl etc.

My questions are...

I've cycled before but never done deca and want to know if it will be effective with this cycle and for only 10 weeks.

if I carry deca longer, will i be ok to drop test without starting pct

I have to shoot into my quads cause my gf checks my ass haha, but ive never done that, what are some tips regarding shooting that way.

thanks!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

First things first - what are your stats and age? You should be at least 23 or 24 yoa. Your BF% should be no higher than 12. What are you looking to gain from this cycle. Mass? How many cycles have you done previously if any? And what kind of cycles were they? You erroneously listed your dosages in mcg but it should be mg.

Start the Dbol, Test and Deca all together and make sure Test dose is at least 1.5x that of the Deca or you'll encounter problems such as "Deca Dick." And don't carry Deca longer than the Test. If anything, it will be necessary to extend the Test 2 weeks beyond the last Deca shot and start your pct two weeks after final shot of Test. 10 weeks of Deca is ok as long as you're running the Test for 12 weeks. .5mg Adex ED seems a bit high to start. Usually it's recommended to start 0.5mg EOD and adjust if/when necessary. Diet has to be treated with the utmost importance no matter what. Protein intake needs to be 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of bodyweight. Hydrate all the time, even when not thirsty. Hopefully, you already know these things.

As far as pinning, there are stickies on injections for your reading pleasure. Also you can checkout spotinjections.com. 1", 23ga. should be fine for quad pinning.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kylereese View Post
    I am starting the following cycle and have some questions.

5 weeks Dbol building up to 50mg's a day and anastrozole .5 mgs a day

after 2 weeks im gonna start in with

Test e 250 500mcgs a week
    deca durabolin 600 mcg's a week
    masteron 400 mcgs a week

after 10 weeks for 12 weeks total im gonna start clen, benadryl, and PCT using clomid, pregnyl etc.

My questions are...

I've cycled before but never done deca and want to know if it will be effective with this cycle and for only 10 weeks.

if I carry deca longer, will i be ok to drop test without starting pct

I have to shoot into my quads cause my gf checks my ass haha, but ive never done that, what are some tips regarding shooting that way.

thanks!

A few things:

-Start everything from day one.
    -Drop the Masteron.
    -Is your gear dosed in mcg's or mg's? There is a big difference.
    -Why are you using clen?
    -Why are you building up to 50mg ED of the D-bol?
    -Where is the pramipexole?
    -If your stuff is dosed in mg's you're in trouble with that ratio.

Other than that...........................?

Rep Points

Yes i meant mg's, my bad typographical error.

I am 25, about 10% body fat and 220 at 6'3". Im trying to gain some mass without much water retention or fat, and I heard masteron was good for that.

This is my third cycle, the second one was identical minus the clen at the end and no deca.

I wanna use the clen to cut up at the end.

whats pramipexole for?

I really apreciate the feedback ill adjust the deca/test ratio and run for 12 thats no problem i have an excess of both. And thanks for the reference.

So do you feel like masteron is a waste? i heard it has beneficial effects that counteract some of the other drug's sides such as water retention gynecomastia etc. and hardens the muscle.

Thanks again, my first cycle i had a coach but no more.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yes i meant mg's, my bad typographical error.

I am 25, about 10% body fat and 220 at 6'3". Im trying to gain some mass without much water retention or fat, and I heard masteron was good for that.

This is my third cycle, the second one was identical minus the clen at the end and no deca.

I wanna use the clen to cut up at the end.

whats pramipexole for?

I really apreciate the feedback ill adjust the deca/test ratio and run for 12 thats no problem i have an excess of both. And thanks for the reference.

So do you feel like masteron is a waste? i heard it has beneficial effects that counteract some of the other drug's sides such as water retention gynecomastia etc. and hardens the muscle.

Thanks again, my first cycle i had a coach but no more.
    Do a little reseach here first before you jump into this. Seeing that you don't know what pramipexole is or what it's used for makes me very nervous in giving you further advice, seeing that you may make a mistake that could be easily avoided. That mistake could cause major issues in the future.

Take your time and understand how and why these things work. You'll be happy you did in the future. Post up questions during your reseach so we can help.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Do a little reseach here first before you jump into this. Seeing that you don't know what pramipexole is or what it's used for makes me very nervous in giving you further advice, seeing that you may make a mistake that could be easily avoided. That mistake could cause major issues in the future.

Take your time and understand how and why these things work. You'll be happy you did in the future. Post up questions during your reseach so we can help.
    roger dodger will do thank you. I wonder why they didnt have me take that stuff the first time.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

roger dodger will do thank you. I wonder why they didnt have me take that stuff the first time.

Have you used deca in the past?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

His original post says he's cycled but never used Deca. And he was going to pin 600mg EW?? Pretty high for a first time Deca user, eh?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    His original post says he's cycled but never used Deca. And he was going to pin 600mg EW?? Pretty high for a first time Deca user, eh?

no ive never used it but that what the profile said for mid range, i didnt realize that was too high.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird View Post
    First things first - what are your stats and age? You should be at least 23 or 24 yoa. Your BF% should be no higher than 12. What are you looking to gain from this cycle. Mass? How many cycles have you done previously if any? And what kind of cycles were they? You erroneously listed your dosages in mcg but it should be mg.

Start the Dbol, Test and Deca all together and make sure Test dose is at least 1.5x that of the Deca or you'll encounter problems such as "Deca Dick." And don't carry Deca longer than the Test. If anything, it will be necessary to extend the Test 2 weeks beyond the last Deca shot and start your pct two weeks after final shot of Test. 10 weeks of Deca is ok as long as you're running the Test for 12 weeks. .5mg Adex ED seems a bit high to start. Usually it's recommended to start 0.5mg EOD and adjust if/when necessary. Diet has to be treated with the utmost importance no matter what. Protein intake needs to be 1.5 - 2 grams per lb of bodyweight. Hydrate all the time, even when not thirsty. Hopefully, you already know these things.

As far as pinning, there are stickies on injections for your reading pleasure. Also you can checkout spotinjections.com. 1", 23ga. should be fine for quad pinning.
    Perfect IMO.

Rep Points

you think i could get my doc to prescribe pramipexole if i told him i had jimmy legs?

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

you think i could get my doc to prescribe pramipexole if i told him i had jimmy legs?

No. Just use research stuff AFTER you do some homework.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    No. Just use research stuff AFTER you do some homework.

sorry man, bad joke