• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Script from doctor?

Vlad5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just how easy is it to get a script for Test from a doctor? Anybody with experience please share. Im really curious. What brand of test do they usually prescribe here in the US. I may look into this route. Just a curious question guys, THANKS!

Not easy unless your levels show you really need it.It takes time to get it won't be same day visit.They do bloodtest and when they do give it to you they watch your t levels you go to high thet cut you back.My uncle gets it.

Depends on your levels and which doctor. A lot of folks, including myself, use anti-aging clinics. They are a little more willing to prescribe testosterone and other anabolics. They require blood tests as well, but are not as strict on the levels. They are also a cash only business so it can get pricey.

move to south florida

guaranteed

Move to Mexico.

guarenteed and cheap ;)

Mexico's prices are rising ( they are catching on ). Ive heard of some folks running whatever gear it may be, and then getting tested. This would obviously skew your results ( had you been natural ), but it would make your doc prescribe something. I highly DO NOT recomend this.

I highly recommend jerking off before you go on a date.

Wipe your goo on your sleve, the pheromones will have her going down faster than a $2 hooker

True story :coffee:

Seems like it would be easier just to do it yourself. You won't get prescribed as much as you would want anyways. The only upside I see is insurance would pay for it.

IML Gear Cream!
I have a script for Test Cyp from doctor. My blood test confirmed I was low normal but he gave me the script anyways with extra refills. I wanted a little more so I contacted a S. Florida anti-aging doc and was able to get anything, Deca, winny, var, a-50. HGH, all the anti-estrogens ect.. The Test Cyp is reasonable but everything else is higher than all get out. But you do have a legal script.

Legalities are for suckas.

Just how easy is it to get a script for Test from a doctor? Anybody with experience please share. Im really curious. What brand of test do they usually prescribe here in the US. I may look into this route. Just a curious question guys, THANKS!
Take some propecia for about a week, then get blood work.test levels will be shot out.lol. Honestly, if you are over 30 its simple as hell. Fl. drs prescribe it like candy.

My doctor checked my test back in September - but the levels came back to high to prescribe test in my case ... At the time in was all natty.

So I said ..."fine."

I'll just go and check with my favorite uncle instead - so I did...

His name is Uncle Z.

Now I don't have to waste my time messing around with the doctor - any more - nope.

It's a whole lot more fun going to my favorite uncle - and getting what - I "really" want!

My doctor sent me to Uncle Z :)

Back