• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

i'm fairly new and i need all of your help!

dannyevansuk

i'm new..help me! advice!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello brother and sister,

i'm fairly new to bodybuilding and have been on a getting ripped type workout for bout 2 months...but now i need all of you lot to give me your help in the matter of massively putting on muscle. i have been on the net and searched for tonnes loads, and finally came up with a website called putonmuscle.com i too believe in their ways of training and have never looked at machines or steroids.

right details.....

i'm currently 16...almost 17, and am wanting to gain muscle quickly. i have only one set of dumbells weighing 18 kilos...from argos..

i'm 5 ft 7'' , weights 10 stone.....140 pounds that is, and would say i am fairly athleticly built. my biceps are 13 + 12 inchs...right arm being my biggest, and want to mainly increase my size on these!

please give me any help that u can see is possible....and please remember i don't have tonnes of money for weights or gym. i need cheap, effective methods, ....

please please help me.

p.s i have worked out that i need to eat bout 2400 cals per day....is that bout right for my build and age!?

plus should i get heavier dumbell add ons or save for a home gym!?

THANKS awfully....please personl message me...i'd prefer it.

You will need to add to your home gym...a bench with some weights and a bar will get you started. You need to work on the basic exercises in order to gain solid muscle all over your body. You arms will grow when you make your whole body grow. The exercises that need to be your focus include...

-squats
-deadlifts
-bench press
-incline press
-pullovers
-bent rows
-military press
-upright rows
-barbell curls
-skull crushers
-crunches

Your diet needs to be as clean as possible most of the time with some cheats now and again when you need it. Proteins are your first priority...steak, eggs, fish, milk, chicken, turkey, etc. Next is carbs...oatmeal, brown rice, whole grain bread, pasta, potatoes, yams, fruits, and veggies.

Protein powders and protein bars can also be good adjuncts to your diet.

Good luck!

Can't you ask for gym membership for christmas or something?

P.s. Gopro seems to have forgotten the importance of healthy fats.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

wouldn't it be more appropriate, not to mention helpful, if you posted the healthy fats you recommend rather than try and get in a cheap dig on gopro?

just a thought.

Originally posted by Prince

wouldn't it be more appropriate, not to mention helpful, if you posted the healthy fats you recommend rather than try and get in a cheap dig on gopro?

just a thought.

Correction: it wasn't a dig.

i pm'ed you a couple of days ago. did you forget.:shrug: :hello:

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy [

Gopro has not forgotten anything. If he eats the foods I prescribed he will do quite well. He does not need to go out and purchase any flax oil or fish oil caps at this time.

I disagree.

I'd have to agree with Gopro, newbies and even people like myself that have been lifting for along time but don't compete get to caught up in all the supplement hype and over analise everything to much for what we really need to be doing.

Right now, all I've been taking is a multi vit, no protein or supps just good clean food high in protein and I'm still seeing gains in strength and size.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't view fat intake as supplemental.

If the lad focused primarily on the listed foods (let's pretend his discipline is of a high standard), with the exception of eggs and fish his intake of good fats will be minimal. At a time when his endocrine system is really kicking in with body changes good fat intake is just as important then compared to if he was 30.

Everyone, and mean everyone - lifters or non-lifters, can benefit health-wise from good fats.

A lack of healthy fat intake is one of the reasons society is like it is now.

Originally posted by Training God
Flax oil isn't gonna cost him a small fortune, it's rather cheap.
It wouldn't hurt him if he bought some.

I agree with you guys, my point is that, will it make a real difference if he doesn't use it at this point? Probably not.

If you have the extra money go for it, but if you don't, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Or just eat the foods I listed. If you are eating eggs, fish, and red meat...your fats will be taken care of. These are the foods I lived on in my early years...and still do, but back then I never used oils at all and I managed to add TONS of muscle and make myself FAR healthier as well.

If you wish to buy "extras" at some point, go for protein powders, gluatmine, creatine, and some flax or healty oil mix.

Originally posted by Training God
Flax oil isn't gonna cost him a small fortune, it's rather cheap.
It wouldn't hurt him if he bought some.
LOL, never been to UK have ya......

Originally posted by gopro
Or just eat the foods I listed. If you are eating eggs, fish, and red meat...your fats will be taken care of. These are the foods I lived on in my early years...and still do, but back then I never used oils at all and I managed to add TONS of muscle and make myself FAR healthier as well.

I've heard lack of EFA's at a young age can contribute to MPB.

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

I've heard lack of EFA's at a young age can contribute to MPB.

You mean "most prodigiuos biceps..." Could be, but its just a rumor.

Just clean food is best, but since I'm lazy, I'll stick to my
4 shakes with flax a day .. and chicken.

The Chicken Hut next door just expanded .. I think I paid for their interior .. :confused:

Back