• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test & Tren Enanthate, Cycle Log

Testonut

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently in week 10, on a Test & Tren-E cycle.

300mg Tren e/w
500mg Test e/w

Short about myself: 27 years old, 97 kilos atm (Start weight was 91 I think). Done 2 cycles before (not counting some silly oral only cycles I've done).

I can write a few words about the bad sides I've had:

- Gyno symptoms (On every damn cycle, my lump on my left tit grows a bit.. it's a bit annoying.. but it's not visible... when im warm - I also have a bit "puffy looking" nipples.. These sides I've kept in check by taking 1.25mg letro e/d (I started taking it every 3rd day), and 0.5mg caber e/d or eod (I took this every 3rd day also, in the beginning). After the cycle, it always goes away.

- Paranoid. I've been a bit paranoid sometimes - for simple things regarding my girl... But it goes away rather fast, when I get to talk to her a bit. I just know I normally wouldn't react the way I have done during this cycle ;)

- Some acne
... Also quite common for me, every cycle.. but it hasn't been that bad (so far), actually.. but It will probably get a lot worse from week 12++.

- Major pumps. Well, I've gotten some major pumps every now and then.. by walking.. lifting.. or just by talking in the phone. Who would have thought it could be so hard holding a cellphone for more than a minute.. So, some simple "ordinary" things are just plain terrible... I was changing tires on my car 2 days ago, and I had to take a break for 5 minutes after each tire. AWFUL pump in the lower back... A job that would normally take me 10-15 minutes tops, took me 30-40 min ;) haha. Drinking water and eating some Taurine helps (I always take taurine before cardio).

Okey.. I guess that's about it! I guess it should be noted that this is my first time taking tren... I feared I would getting troubles sleeping, but so far, it's all good.. I sleep VERY well! I've had some crazy ass dreams, but im not sure if it is because of the tren, or because of the ZMA I take.. or none of em!

Im quite pleased with the results so far. Im veiny, strength has never been better.. and well.. Im in very good shape (Yes, my epeen is AWESOME!). It's nice getting compliments from everyone around me, because I don't really see a big difference myself to be honest.

So what's next?

Im hoping someone could help/advice me with my next step..

I got a bottle with some test-E... (2500mg)

I was thinking about running 625mg e/w, for 4 more weeks.

Or should I go with 800mg e/w, for ~3 more weeks ?

Will I experience a major "drop" in my strength, now that im done with the tren-e ? (That is why I want to increase the test-dosage, over my current 500mg e/w).

Im also getting very low on letro, and can only use that up to week 12 (but by then, the tren should be out of my body.. and I can start eating some nolvas, right?).

I guess I also stop eating caber, 2 weeks after last tren-e injection ?

What say you ? :thinking:

Last edited:
Back