• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Never coming totally off gear?

forwardhk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Heard of people bridging between cycles with Var and in fact really never coming totally off of gear? Is there anyone on here that uses this strategy?

Have a very good buddy that is huge and cut but really never comes off so can imagine the shit it must do to his system. I know the recommeded time off of cycle (time-off = time-on + PCT) but would like to know if anyone uses this bridege theory or shorter time between cycles. Thanks for any insight.

A lot of people do. Look at blast and crusing.

you should always come off gear and give your body a rest. guys who go years without rest tend to have health problems.

I am bridging with Var, @60mg ed. Is my first time using Var, and I am not shut down at all. My only regret is not doing 100mg. I'm also on hgh @ 2 ius ed for rejuvination.

I'm happy, my wallet isn't.

I am bridging with Var, @60mg ed. Is my first time using Var, and I am not shut down at all. My only regret is not doing 100mg. I'm also on hgh @ 2 ius ed for rejuvination.

I'm happy, my wallet isn't.

Can you tell me how you're not shut down? How long have you been on this bridge?

Guys who stay on HIGH doses for long periods may have health issues.
200mg a week forever is not unhealthy.

I have been on for many years and Im as healthy as they come.

you should always come off gear and give your body a rest. guys who go years without rest tend to have health problems.

have any proof for this statement?

I never come off because I am on TRT, so I 'cruise' and 'blast' as many here do.

i have been doing it for the last 2 years but use test when cruising. i personally dont recommend it because more then likely going to have to stay on for the rest of my life. but funny thing is i have not got sick once in the last 2 years

"My friend" runs roughly 1.5g of total gear for 12-16 weeks and then cruises on 300mg of Test C or E for 12-16 weeks.

It's a good idea to get blood work done more often if you decide to blast/cruise to keep things in check.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm cruising @ the moment and BLASTING @ the beginning of March. :)

I would think staying on is healthier than cycling as there are fewer shifts and fluctuations in blood profile. I think it's one of those things were you should either do 1 or 2 cycles a year (cut/bulk) or just stay on.

Just my opinion and got no scientific support

Can you tell me how you're not shut down? How long have you been on this bridge?

4 weeks. Who knows maybe axio anavar sucks but I'm not shit down

I am not an expert at all but the idea of being on all the time, with the exception of low dose test for TRT, does not seem like a good idea at all.

-600mg weekly with no orals is pretty safe and sane so long as you keep estro in the normal range, watch BP, eat healthy, and do some cardio.

I have been on for years.
My ldl is 50 and HDL is 40
bp perfect.
I eat like a freak.

Maybe dont get enough cardio :)

If you commonly run +600mg weekly and use orals regularly then its a different story as both have been shown to elevate risk factors considerably.

IML Gear Cream!
-600mg weekly with no orals is pretty safe and sane so long as you keep estro in the normal range, watch BP, eat healthy, and do some cardio.

I have been on for years.
My ldl is 50 and HDL is 40
bp perfect.
I eat like a freak.

Maybe dont get enough cardio :)

If you commonly run +600mg weekly and use orals regularly then its a different story as both have been shown to elevate risk factors considerably.

Wasn't there a couple studies just published confirming that? I know I read that somewhere... it just sounds right

4 weeks. Who knows maybe axio anavar sucks but I'm not shit down

Guess what? You're shut down. Anavar is not a safe bridge and will shut you down. Anavar will shut you down at a dose that is required to maintain body weight. 10mg ED will shut you down. Look at Pubmed for the studies.

Guess what? You're shut down. Anavar is not a safe bridge and will shut you down. Anavar will shut you down at a dose that is required to maintain body weight. 10mg ED will shut you down. Look at Pubmed for the studies.

Exactly. Just speak'n for myself 600mg ( over half a gram) for TRT, or Cruis'n or what ever it bein called this week (lol) seems like a huge dose to be stuck on weekly for life. Truly in just my mind thats a cycle forever. But I imagine thats not a factor in this.
Peace and Love

Exactly. Just speak'n for myself 600mg ( over half a gram) for TRT, or Cruis'n or what ever it bein called this week (lol) seems like a huge dose to be stuck on weekly for life. Truly in just my mind thats a cycle forever. But I imagine thats not a factor in this.
Peace and Love

Hey man, good to see you. Everything ok?

600mg isnt really cruising.
I didnt really even imply that it was a good cruise dose.
What I did say was that under 600mg weekly was relatively safe.

I run 200mg for trt.
Most people could easily grow using 600mg of test making it a good, safe blast dose.

imo if your going to bridge/cruise & keep your self shut down you should do it the rite way and just use alow dose of test 200-250 a week
thats what I do 300test a week when cruising, and if not test I use d-bol 20mgs ed, but had to scratch d-bol blood levels were to elavated last bridge

Peace and Love
Hey Tev! How's things?:hiya:

Tbh I've been cruising with 200mg of test a week when offcycle since 2 cycles ago. Simply because I was on TRT. Nevertheless I would like to start coming off at least 8 weeks between cycles. I don't want to risk the chance of being infertile in the long term. This is why I'm planning to use short esters combined with long esters and drop the long esters right before the cycle so starting pct is a lot easier.

My post contest cycle would be like this

500mg test e 1-10
420mg test p 1-12
200mg tren e 1-10
350 tren a 1-12
.5 arimidex eod
Pct arimidex+ clomid

Back