• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High intensity training log

IML Gear Cream!
after this cut or overall? I want to be just above 190, really I'm not watching the scale just the mirror. I want to loose about 3% body fat on this cut, thinking I'm about 11% right now. Long term goal is 8% body fat at 220ish.

after this cut or overall? I want to be just above 190, really I'm not watching the scale just the mirror. I want to loose about 3% body fat on this cut, thinking I'm about 11% right now. Long term goal is 8% body fat at 220ish.

Will this be with juice or natural?

I'm due for a rest week about now, gonna go ahead and take it, i'll start again next sunday.

Ok I'm back from my week off and I am pretty weak. I haven't been eating well lately I just got hung up on some shit that happened to me and I'm down about 6 pounds from when I started the cut about 2 and a half weeks ago. I'm sure some of it was muscle but I'm trying to get back into this and finish strong.

DB bench 70x10 70x8
ATF squats 225x5 275x5
HS high row 90x10 90x10 115x8

Nice first workout back.

How's the job working out?

And are you feeling after the week off?

The job is fine I started during the most busy time of the year so I'm getting some overtime already. I feel weak after this week off but It's probably due to lack of calories.

Your workouts are so brief ihate, does it include lots of warm up sets that you just dont log here? How long did that last workout take you?

I feel weak after this week off but It's probably due to lack of calories.

I get that way too after an extended break (where extended break is more than 4 days off). Strength comes back, it always does.

^ after 3 weeks I have the same issue.

IML Gear Cream!
I felt a lot stronger today, legs still aren't back to full strength but a lot closer than before. Even gained a few pounds back even though I'm cutting lol... Think it was just water because I really didn't eat for a while.

DB bench 70x10 75x10 PR surprised me lol
ATF Squats 225x5 275x2 315x2 almost 225x5
HS high row 115x13 115x9
Leg press 400x10 500x5
DB flies 35x10 35x15
Machine T bar rows 75x10 75x10

Your workouts are so brief ihate, does it include lots of warm up sets that you just dont log here? How long did that last workout take you?
Just a few warm up sets but ya I just don't log those. I was in the gym for probably 20 minutes that time I just was feeling weak from the time off.

I get that way too after an extended break (where extended break is more than 4 days off). Strength comes back, it always does.
Ya I came back a lot already, hopefully be back to normal after a week.

^ after 3 weeks I have the same issue.
Honestly it was about the exgirlfriend the past few weeks, I said it ended well before but then it just turned out not as well as I thought it was going to. I'm a lot better now though.

That totally sucks, but glad things are going better.

I've never heard of a clean breakup, over time sometimes it clears up but it always takes time.

Glad to hear your strength is coming back quick. :thumb:

75x10 on the db's is solid! cograts on the pr, its nice when they happen when ur not looking for them.

Deadlifts 315x9 315x5
Calve extensions 360x20 360x15 360x15

Back