• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hardest Dude Ever

brian lee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With all these soft ass bitches (this includes me with 2 strikes:nerd:) running shit, I can't wait til 2012 LOL:roflmao:. No more technology, just pullups, dips, and pushups, oh yeah and burpees too LOL:roflmao:

USP Victorville, This dude, mid 50s, 5ft 7, buck 60, ripped, doing life, super mellow, respectful, teaching yoga in the pen.
He gets into a beef with some young Crips. They put a greenlight on the yoga dude. They give him a chance to check in. He gets "suited and booted" waits for them in the middle of the yard. About 8 Crips get sent on a mission to hit the yoga dude. Everybody is strapped up. The yoga dudes got hands, he's putting in work. The Youngsters are scared so they really don't rush in at first. Finally the the yoga dude gets tackled and they start stabbing the shit outta yoga dude. The horn sounds. The pigs start blasting shotguns. Everybody gets face down. The ninja turtles rush in. A fuckn filipina whore, nurse come in with the medic squad to tend to the yoga dude. The slut, cunt, bitch, yellow, stank-pussy manila whore tries to be slick and says, "sooo wut deed joo doo? jooo fighting o sumting? The yoga dude is leaking and he just says,"no maam, I fell".
Fuck The World!!!, Thug Life!!!

Hard! He ain't so hard. Hard would'a been dem phuqers stabbing him and their blades curled cause he was so damn hard, and then beating that Flip bitch just for wearing blue scrubs.

Last edited:
Brian lee never expected prison to be like it was. Sure, he had heard all the stories about rape in prison, and the gay guys, but he never, ever believed it. he would always laugh, and punch them. But then, he got into real trouble. It was the day he took a chair and threw it, and it shattered, blinding hagaroids by hitting him in the eyes. Brian lee got three weeks in prison and then 40 hours community service. he was very stressed.

So, Brian lee was practically being dragged down the dark, murky hallway of the prison cell, the guards telling Brian lee to stand up and move right, not layin' around on his lazy ass. It was bad enough he was in prison, let alone being dragged into it. His knee's scraped the floor mercilessly. All around, the men yelled out jokes to me, a few whistling. Brian lee had been regarded as good looking by most people. He'd had his share of thai boys, sure, sex, love, whatever. But never before prison had he even thought of getting fucked or being fucked by a man. It . . . Was somehow too strange. So, naturally, when he was thrown in my prison cell, that wasn't what he was thinking about. He was more planning a way out, hardly noticing the big, husky male that the Capt'n is sitting on the bed, looking at him. After about an hour, Brian Lee sat down on the cot, and turned to see the Capt'n. Brian lee was a bit startled, but he really didn't care that he was there. Not yet, at least. the Capt'n was big. Really big. His arms must've been twice the size of Brian Lees, and he had half a foot on him. Brian Lee was strong, but no where near that strong. He looked at me for a while.

Finally, the guards yelled lights out, and suddenly, all the lights went out except for a few dim lights in each cell, barely illuminating it. Suddenly, the cot creaked, and in the dim light he saw the Capt'n stand up and stretch. Good, he thought, he can lie down now. Brian Lee was just leaning over when the Capt'n grasped his shoulder and pulled him to his feet, hard. He pulled Brian in tight, and looked at Brian, and once again did a grin. It was a wide, meaningful grin. As he got closer and closer, Brian could feel his cock beneath his uniform. It was semi-erect, and wanting Brian. Brian knew it. Brian tried to step back, but the Capt'n held Brian tight. Brian couldn't yell for some strange reason.

All Brian knew was that the Capt'n was suddenly kissing him, tongue flying deep in my mouth, licking the inside of it. the Capt'n began to take the zipper on the orange suit down, slowly as he kissed me. Brian Lee didn't kiss back. Once again, Brian Lee attempted to break loose, but couldn't. It was too hard to. Pretty soon, the zipper was all the way down, and the Capt'n began to remove the suit, finally lifting Brian up high, and getting it from around his legs. All that was left were his boxer shorts. the Capt'n seemed to hate them, nearly ripping them off, which he could have with his grip. He continued to pull them off until they were on top of my suit.

Still kissing me, the Capt'n put me down naked, cock draped down limp. Finally, he stopped and began to strip down fast. The kiss wasn't bad, just like every girl-kiss, just from a guy. In a few seconds the Capt'n was totally naked, bare penis exposed. It was amazingly huge, about one and a half times the width of mine and almost twice as long at 16 inches. It was a true mammoth. Brian Lee had never seen something like that before. My mouth dropped. the Capt'n smiled, and turned Brian around. It was then it suddenly hit Brian he was going to rape my ass, with that huge slab of meat, his ass which had never even had a normal sized penis in it. Brian knew if I resisted it would hurt more, so Brian meekly bent over, cock limp and down. Then,Brian I felt it on my cheeks, grazing them until it reached the hole, slowly entering in.

The mammoth head moved with purpose, flowing into Brian, and suddenly pumping deep inside. It hurt. But it was amazingly good. Brians cock was erect as stone in a flash, and the Capt'n somehow knew it, and grabbed it in his powerful hands, jacking me off slowly, pumping in behind. It hurt so good, and Brian remember his huge width and length sliding into me, pumping in and out. Brian was in ecstasy, near crying out in pleasure. Brian never realized guys could be so great to have in you. Brian felt a build up inside of me, and his prick began to throb lightly, sperm building up. Soon Brian would explode into his hand.Brian could feel the Capt'n's wonderful manhood begin to vibrate slowly, and Brian could only imagine what it would be like, a cock of that size, and his huge sac, erupting in orgasm, his warm cum flowing around inside of Brian Lee's hot ass.

His pumping of manhood and stroking of my cock became more and more rapid, more fierce, more pleasurable. In and out, over and over, the Capt'n stroked and pumped, until Brian Lee could stand it no longer. In a cry of pure orgasm, Brian Lee erupted in his hands, shooting a load over his hands and outward. Again and again Brian Lee came, stronger than I ever had cum before, my sperm flowing freely. It stopped a little while later, and Brian Lee grew limp in the Capt'n's hands. Suddenly, on an huge inward thrust, I was hard again, and suddenly felt warm cum flow into my ass wall. It was so amazing, not only in force and pleasure, but in amount. It seemed never-ending, a continuous flow of amazing liquid inside my tight ass crack.

Finally, the Capt'n came out of me, limp again but still huge, and kneeled down, and immediately began to kiss the head of Brian Lee cock. The cum dripped out of Brian Lee's ass and onto the floor, as the Capt'n began to kiss and lick all over, including my sac. the Capt'n got me harder and harder and almost vertical before he took me in. Looking up and me, the Capt'n slipped his mouth over my erection slowly and with skill. He began to slide his mouth along the head and shaft, up and down with speed and skill, twirling his tongue around my pre-cummed head, until finally, he slipped it down. I felt it press against the back of his throat, and yet he pushed it down his throat.

He got all the way down the shaft until no more was left, and cupped my balls. Orgasm was once upon me, my body racking with burst after burst of warm, tasty cum. I felt it all around, swishing in his mouth, around my cock, warming it, keeping it hard despite ejaculation. Finally, it was gone. He swallowed every last drop. Now, me still in his mouth, he moved me to the cot. Pushing me down, he actually got under me by lifting me up, and laying' me horizontally, gazing at the giant penis, amazingly stiff

We did a lot that night. By the time the guard patrol was on its way down, we both had cleaned up and had clothes on, sleeping on the cot. The guards never knew. We knew the guy across had watched, but he kept his mouth shut, wanting to see the fucking action between these two hot studs as they rammed each other every night. We were amazing until I got out of prison. I did the service and then I went looking for playmates. I had sex with a lot of guys, although I still screwed girlie pussies once in a while, and both were exciting. Gang bangs were fun, and the guy got out of prison one day. Turns out he was in there for raping someone. Funny . . . If he hadn't forced himself on me, I might never have been able to have one of the best fucks of my life!

Whao, I thought this thread was dead.
MinOLee, wud r ya some kinda of a writer or sumthin?
Your talents and beauty are being wasted online.
But look at all those rep points!!!
You're an IM institution!!!
Keep it up. (smiley face)

I get a little nutty if I miss a work out. It was bad when I was young, now I just post dumb shit on forums.

Back