• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pct after cut cycle

Ironheadhelp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've just started a 8 week cutting cycle and was wondering what I should take for pct and when and how much... Here is my cycle

Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

I've just started a 8 week cutting cycle and was wondering what I should take for pct and when and how much... Here is my cycle

Weeks 1-8 100 mg GP Test Prop every other day.
Weeks 3-8 40 mg GP Stan 10 per day.
Weeks 1-8 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day

So you started your (Short) cycle BEFORE you had a PCT in place? :nerd:

Try looking at the stickies.

So you started your (Short) cycle BEFORE you had a PCT in place? :nerd:

Try looking at the stickies.

No I have hcg clomid and nolvadex on hand but people keep telling me different things to do all I'm asking is what is the best...but thanks for your input

I'd start the Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test. 100mg ED during Week1. 75mg ED Week 2 and 50mg ED Weeks 3 and 4. You shouldn't need the Nolva but it's good to have as a "fire extinguisher." Your call on the HCG - not necessary and I never use it but if you have it, might as well start it the 2nd week of the cycle.

I'd start the Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test. 100mg ED during Week1. 75mg ED Week 2 and 50mg ED Weeks 3 and 4. You shouldn't need the Nolva but it's good to have as a "fire extinguisher." Your call on the HCG - not necessary and I never use it but if you have it, might as well start it the 2nd week of the cycle.

Thanks BigBird that's all I needed to know I'm prolly just gonna save the hcg for next cycle.. Since this is a short cycle about how long do I need to wait after pct to start another cycle

Rule of thumb is Time On + PCT = Time Off. Therefore, eight (8) weeks + four (4) weeks of PCT (and don't forget the (2) two weeks in between cycle and pct)
= 14 weeks ON.

As a result, take 14 weeks off or AT LEAST a solid twelve (12) weeks off before next cycle.

Good luck.

Either run HCG throughout the cycle at 250-500iu 2x weekly.
Or starting at 3 weeks from your last shot at 1000iu eod.
I bump it to 1000ed for the time between the last shot and the start of clomid therapy.
Run an AI from a-z

Okay guys y'all have been extremely helpful now I got my shit straight thanks again for the post

Please do not wait that long after your last shot of test p to start your pct. You're getting bad advice.

Thanks bro I figure since test prop has a short life I'm gonna start about 3 days after

Back