Help needed!

Thread: Help needed!

Rep Points

Help needed!

Hello Im new to the site and looking for someone to give me a tip or two on dropping fat .First im a naturally big guy weighting 307 pounds standing 6'4 i have a bet with a co-worker that i can get down to 275 in two months. I have broad shoukders and my chest is big as well. My big problem is fat on my tummy and face take away that and my body is great. Im looking for a plain that i can turn into a way of life. Also i have been researching interval training and push ups since I genetically have good body form . Any suggestions?

Rep Points

Find a machine called a Versaclimber. Zero joint impact, and it will kick your ass. Three times a week, minimum. There are many legitimate nutritional experts on IM. I am not one of them. But I would also recommend stopping all alcohol, and stop all eating after 8 p.m. It has worked for me.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Faster, easier way that won't beat the shit out of you, overstimulate your appetite or burn off a ton of muscle: Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss. For a man your size, guaranteed best chance of winning.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Thanks

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Poser

Rep Points

Cut out all the bad fats from you diet and eat clean wholesome foods. then up your cardio and mix in some resistance training and watch the fat fall off.