• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat neighbor hates my deadlifts

beeazy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Mods move if necessary.

I need some advice and opinions on a situation with my neighbors.

I work out in my garage and deadlift once a week on a platform I built. I use regular Olympic weights ( not rubber ones). The Platform is two pieces of 3/4 inch ply wood one stacked on the other, and a gym quality rubber mat on top of that. Gym quality meaning the rubber most gym floors use its pretty heavy duty.

Today was the second time my neighbor came over to me while I was working out to complain about me dead lifting.

First time was a few weeks ago, it was a weekday around 3pm. Neighbors cousin came over and asked if I could keep it down, and said they had there baby neice at there house trying to sleep. I turned down the radio respectfully, said sorry and was suprised when he said " No the weights hitting the ground"

Today I was deadlifting around 6pm, this time the husband came over and said the weights hitting the ground were shaking his house and was bothering him ( today I did 3 sets of 5 reps so the weight hit the ground 15 times, this takes me thirty minutes at MOST). I said I usually try to do it a little earlier in the day when there not home. Then he says hes worried about his houses foundation????????????? WTF I basically told him he was being unreasonable and I was doing nothing wrong, and he could call someone to caome watch me if he wanted too (police)

These neighbors dont like me from prior incidents when My dog jumped on there fence and knocked boards off, this happened a few times though I always apologized and fixed it. I guess they have some kinda beef with me now. They never wave or look my way when they see me outside hella weird.

Am I wrong here?

No, you're fine. He's being a douche and is not within the law. During the day you're allowed to make a certain level of noise. I find it hard to believe that doing deads can take you over the limit.

Oh, and the comment about his foundation makes him a moron and/or an ass.

Lastly, the cops aren't going to do anything.

No, you're fine. He's being a douche and is not within the law. During the day you're allowed to make a certain level of noise. I find it hard to believe that doing deads can take you over the limit.

Oh, and the comment about his foundation makes him a moron and/or an ass.

Lastly, the cops aren't going to do anything.

Yea i figured the cops would just laugh at him....... i know his wifes over there yelling at him to come say something to me.

I know where I live you can make as much noise as you want from 7am-11pm.

Tell your neighbor to go pound salt up his ass.

Tell him to STFU.

You could try "I'm sorry you're a jealous douche bag."

Or... "The only way you're getting my oly bar is rectally."

Or... "I'm sorry you're wife's an ugly bitch that goads you into coming over here and being an asshole."

Or... "So how do you like your Planet Fitness membership?"

Yeah bro i dunno how you could even listen after he said he was worried about his foundation. I would have busted up laughing and gone back to deadlifting

Tell him to go home and eat a big bag of dicks.

IML Gear Cream!
It takes you 30 minutes to do 3 sets x5??????

Sorry, that was all I could remember from your post.

What was the problem again?

If you lift in your garage how do your neighbor know? I would tell him to fuck off

It takes you 30 minutes to do 3 sets x5??????

Sorry, that was all I could remember from your post.

What was the problem again?

yea with warm up, AT MOST Im being very liberal there, as if the longer time makes it any less absurd for my neighbors to bother me

Tell him that his is fat and the sight of him offends you.

ask him to pull down his pants. then you pull down your pants. measure your cocks and then jerk off together and be happy.

ask him to pull down his pants. then you pull down your pants. measure your cocks and then jerk off together and be happy.
That sounds awesome and totally not homosexual.

I would start doing deads more often:coffee:

Haha, worried about is house's foundation! That's a new one. Oh those silly fatties.

the next time he comes over YOU call the police and complain you are being consistently harassed when you work out for a short period of time at a reasonable hour. an officer will come tell them to stop harassing you.

Why not put those rubber mats down to stop the noise?

If he still complains tell him its 30 minutes of the day once a week.

the next time he comes over YOU call the police and complain you are being consistently harassed when you work out for a short period of time at a reasonable hour. an officer will come tell them to stop harassing you.

Thats a good idea. I dont know that if i would actually call, or maby just threaten to do it.

This is probably the kind of douchebag neighbor that enjoys mowing his lawn or using his gas powered leaf blower at 8am on weekends.

Tell him to STFU and keep on SFW.

Man I have some shitty neighbors too. My dog (pitbull) got out of his pen one day and went up the street. The bitch ass lady locked him in her garage and called animal control. She said she was scared he was going to bite her. SO YOU LOCK HIM UP? WTF? I got a vicious dog charge and had to go to court. It's fucking stupid. Now they don't wave to me either. Fuck them and their little pussy ass poodle. I will run it over in my jeep.

Back on track. Fuck him do what you want. This is America. If they come back over tell them to jam it. I would make sure you hide your gears if the cops come though.

Tell him the next time he comes over the wieghts aren't the only thing thats going to hit the ground. And then say have a nice day and go back to what you were doing.

Back