• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Naps andromix

purplerain

Registered
Reaction score
In your bedroom hittin your girl doggy style
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used NAPS' 2 blended products? ANDROMIX and RIPPED 150.
Are blended products safe to use and are they stable ? Will they work ? Also at what dosage do you get TREN COUGH or does it depend on the sensitivity of the person. Reason being I like what I've read about TREN and I want to use it

I don't like blends personally...I like to blend my own so I know what I'm getting. As far as Teen Cough...that usually comes from someone injecting into a vein....not connected to a certain mg. What is your previous cycle experience?

Has anyone used NAPS' 2 blended products? ANDROMIX and RIPPED 150.
Are blended products safe to use and are they stable ? Will they work ? Also at what dosage do you get TREN COUGH or does it depend on the sensitivity of the person. Reason being I like what I've read about TREN and I want to use it

I haven't used either of those yet, but I've used other blends in the past. Yes they're safe. Yes they're stable. Yes they will work. LOL! Tren cough is more dependent on the amount of BA used. Of course the more mls you are injecting the more BA you'll have in the syringe.

Now, like cutright asked...what's your previous cycle experience?

I haven't used either of those yet, but I've used other blends in the past. Yes they're safe. Yes they're stable. Yes they will work. LOL! Tren cough is more dependent on the amount of BA used. Of course the more mls you are injecting the more BA you'll have in the syringe.

Now, like cutright asked...what's your previous cycle experience?

First cycle was a straight ANAVAR cycle 1985. I've been cycling on and off till 2005. Haven't done anything till January 2nd 2011.

WEEKS 1-10 TEST-E 250 MGS
WEEKS 1-4 D-BOL 15-20 MGS
WEEKS 1-10 PROVIRON 25 MGS
WEEKS 6-10 ANAVAR 20 MGS
WEEKS 11-14 CLOMID 50-100 MGS

Oh by the way please excuse me for asking what does "BA" mean as far as TREN goes ?

benzyl alch,is used in the mixture,as a transporter once its injected into the muscle tissue,your thinking of isopropyl alch...

I've heard good things about the andromix. I know their tren ace is legit as fuck.

Op, if you run either of these mixes let us know.

Back