• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What were the 90's era bodybuilders on?

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I remember reading that they used a lot higher HGH doses than the guys today do, but other than that, was it basically the same stuff? Test, tren, masteron, winny? I'm most interested in pre-contest. Kevin Levrone is my all-time fav bodybuilder and I'm just trying to figure out how dude went from 200-215 to 250 and not gain an ounce of fat. So were they using different stuff or was dry and grainy just more coveted at that time? It seems like today everyone just wants to be huge and full.

He gained not one ounce of fat through his diet.

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it's true.

No I totally get that, and he undoubtedly had some of the best genetics the sport has seen, but he was juicin hard as all of them were. In the later stages of his career he got much smaller but still looked incredible. I just like the look of all those guys (Levrone, Flex, Shawn) so much more than the guys today. I know it's not all gear related, I was just curious.

I've always been curious myself about what some of the guys used. I heard Shawn Ray was a Winstrol nut and Lee Haney loved EQ etc. all rumors...

Steroids
GH
Slin

Back