• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

for $3 million dollars.....

Saney would probably do it for free.

I would have a hard time saying no to that. First I want a lawyer and a contract drawn up so I'm not getting hoodwinked into faggotry for free. I need proof of monies and a confidentiality agreement or a gag order. Lol. Gag order. No pun intended.

No one's going to give someone 3 million for a blowjob when they can go downtown and get it for 20 bucks, or if Saney is around and your name is Prince it's free.

Why not? I mean you dont need to worry about birth control, getting TRT would be a breeze and you would have 3 million to spend on all the prescription gear you wanted.

Sure, then just be on gears for life...

:coffee:

Id go pain olympics on my nut sack for 3mil.

JFC! I'da thought this would be a 100% no question. You'd have $3mil and no ballz. There are some things you just can't put a price tag on. That's like asking how much $ would it take for you to commit suicide.

Sure I'd suck on some cock for $3mil, but I ain't taking a cleaver to my nut sack.

At the current exchange rate ?
I'd have too say '' Off with em ''!!!
Christmas is coming , Could kill 2 with 1 stone !................Make lovely earrings !

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not currently using them so sure...

Back