• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

not lifting but still juicing.

AlphaONE

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so I got PRK this past monday, and I was wondering if I should continue juicing (SUS 325) ED to keep my levels stable without lifting (Light sources are playing havoc with my eyes)

is this ok...or should I just stop juicing until next week?

sustaplex^

30mg test ace
50mg prop
50mg phenlprop
90mg cyp
105mg test decanoate

Im confused. What is PRK? And if you're only going to be off for a week you need to keep going at it. I got sick for a week and never made it to the gym. It should be a no brainer that you should continue.

Im confused. What is PRK? And if you're only going to be off for a week you need to keep going at it. I got sick for a week and never made it to the gym. It should be a no brainer that you should continue.

^This

PRK is another variation of laser eye surgery.

however unlike LASIK there is no cutting of the cornea involved...just a laser.

PRK is another variation of laser eye surgery.

however unlike LASIK there is no cutting of the cornea involved...just a laser.

I had this done, just keep going, you will be ok in a few days!

I had an operation and lifted wieghts the best i could at home with stitches in my stomach, couldnt do a massive amount but i made the best of what i had, i believe that is the essence of BB in itself, but what would i know. Good luck with it mate.

IML Gear Cream!
how'd you tolerate the lights? My room is pretty much covered in darkness right now, and holy fuck my eyes are burning.

I wore the goggles the doctor gave me and had a very dim lamp in the room, I know the light bothers your eyes, if you have to just relax for a few days, it will get better!

I wore the goggles the doctor gave me and had a very dim lamp in the room, I know the light bothers your eyes, if you have to just relax for a few days, it will get better!

roger, thanks brother.

What??? Of course you should stay on your cycle. You said 1 week right? Why would you come off for 1 week (the gear will not even clear your system in 1 week) just because you need to take time away from the gym.

"My friend" just took a week off because he felt like he was overtraining and of course he didn't stop his cycle for 1 week.

Maybe shoot the Sust 325 EOD? or 0.5 ccs ED?
If you can't tolerate lights in gym yet, do some pushups/situps at home with your Rx goggles on if you're too antsy to sit still.

At least do pull ups, push ups, chair dips at home. Just because you can't leave the house doesn't mean you cant do some kind of exercise.

Keep juicing!!!!! Stopping would only make matters worse :)

Just out of interest why pin sust ED? dont get me wrong i love sust for cruising but why not use a longer test like e or cyp? not picking mate just dont get it. Maybe thats just me though.

IML Gear Cream!
Don't stop. Keeping ur blood levels stable is the most important thing if u plan on going back

Back