• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you knowingly..........

jlacap

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
suck a man's dick while getting rammed in the ass by another man's dick, does that make you a fag?

Not unless if "gays" were "straight

and

"straight" is "gay".......... :geewhiz:

i am new here but why jlacap always talking about sucking dick? for money or a gun point,
i understand u r gay but u dont need to be screaming about it

He's full of thought provoking threads. He challenges one to think on a deeper level. His "have you ever had your shit pushed in" thread was one of his best ever.

He's full of thought provoking threads. He challenges one to think on a deeper level. His "have you ever had your shit pushed in" thread was one of his best ever.

I c so there is a deep philosophical perspective behind this:p

Guy or girl?

Ooooh, good point.

I think you're gay if you think you're gay, then come out. I've seriously got the worst gaydar ever. My boss is gay, we've worked together for the last ten years and I didn't realize he's gay until I was there for about three years.

Mind you, I don't CARE. I don't know what colour eyes he has either.

I think just thinking of putting yourself in this situation makes you a huge fag. just my .02 straight men usually think about getting pussy and money all day, im just saying

IML Gear Cream!
not if you're a chick. :coffee:

what we are all failing to focus on is the fact of the reach around or not. Until this is clarified i'll withhold my answer...

Depends is the dick on a tranny with big tits? Then its a toss up.

what if you're a guy being tagged teamed by two really hot chicks wearing big, gnarly strap on cocks? :thinking:

what if you're a guy being tagged teamed by two really hot chicks wearing big, gnarly strap on cocks? :thinking:

:thinking:
that will not make you gay, possibly bi, you will still be with 2 girls(from a guyz perspective). but it is proven that most guys even they don't accept the fact like prostate stimulation so a finger or two doesn't even make you bi...

it is a hard decision to make:hmmm:

Dear%20God.jpg

Thats totally gay. If you get off from any kind of anal stimulation in my opinion, female administered or not, youre gay.

Fellas, if youre lady ever tries to emasculate you by using your ass as an imaginary vagina...because shes bi or gay and looks at your hole as if it was a bitches. If she ever tries that, you grab her by the back of the neck, pin her down face first and fuck her violently. Not so violent that youre hurting her. But you assert your dominance and show her shes the hole, the bitch.

She'll succumb and never try that shit again. Women are fags by nature and will try some freaky, borderline gay shit with you at times.

Back