• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Compare eq to primo

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't buy any of those packages. Well I haven't priced them but I would make your own cycle and do it that way. Then you have choices.

Elaborate please. I wanted to do EQ but dude had said earlier that the EQ started fvckin with his mentals. He said he was having panic attacks and other mind trips. I can't have that mess.

Elaborate please. I wanted to do EQ but dude had said earlier that the EQ started fvckin with his mentals. He said he was having panic attacks and other mind trips. I can't have that mess.

I NEVER had any mental problems on EQ other than a weird obsession with looking at myself ripped and pumped in the gym mirror. It's more probable your friend was mistaken or he is doing other stuff too...

I NEVER had any mental problems on EQ other than a weird obsession with looking at myself ripped and pumped in the gym mirror. It's more probable your friend was mistaken or he is doing other stuff too...

Go back to the beginning of this thread pg 1 pdog781. Had said that EQ fvcked him up mentally.

Well I guess you're saving about 80 bucks if you buy their package but you still need to add test to the mix.

Go back to the beginning of this thread pg 1 pdog781. Had said that EQ fvcked him up mentally.

My bad, thanks for clearing that up.

And here is the low down on EQ... 400mg EQ 12 weeks is good 600mg is real good.

I blew the fuck up at 400mg. If you get crap gear, you get crap results bottom line.

If you get your hands on quality EQ you will notice it within weeks and you don't need to be on it forever.

Last edited:
You can read these posts all day and still not know exactly how your own body is going to react to the stuff. EQ isnt really supposed to "blow " you up but for some people it might. It is supposed to make you hungry, for me it didnt. Its worth giving it a shot...I didnt abandon my cycle on the stuff I just lowered my dose...it wont kill you and you'll never know until you give it a shot

My sensitivity to gyno limits my selection of gear. I have used Eq/masteron with MHN, var or t-bol as an oral.

I want to try Primo but i read it's not worth it unless you run a gram a week. It's pricey so i want to know if its worth it.

I am not looking for monster mass just 10 keepable lbs of LBM. Diet is not limited so calories are not an issue. Plus there is ample time to train.

I gain more quality LBM on Primo then I did on Tren. I ran it at 400mg's for 10 weeks before and loved it. Of coarse if you can afford it go higher and longer.

The best part about primo is it doesn't effect your blood work like EQ does.

Then again I know people that swear by EQ.

Back