• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any experience with Tiger Blood gear?

VonEric

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Haven't ordered anything online yet.. Trying to work up the courage...Been tryin to read around the forums and try to get a sense of what might be the best way to go but being new im kinda lost.. Heres what im thinking.. From what ive read and correct me if im wrong.. I'm hinking about Sciroxx just because im in the U.S.. Sent out a couple of pm's asking questions but i haven't exactly gotten very good communication back (ill leave out the companys i pm'd).. Someone posted that they got some Tiger Blood gear and the company they went through had really good communication but ive never heard of it and want any info on it.. Got some gear at the house but need a few things to complete some cycles i want to do.. Anyways sorry for being so long winded. Any and all advice would really be appreciated.

What do tigers dream of
When they take a little tiger snooze
Do they dream of mauling zebras
or Halle Berry in a catwoman suit.

Does anyone actually help out around here? To the first person to post the answer would be they first dream of mauling and eating the zebra so they can get their protein then they dream of Halle.. To the second smartass.. If was was made with either tigers blood or tiger jizz and it actually work id use it LOL... Ok .. now does anyone have anything to actually help me out here?

Google it. You will find reviews. Would you drink the jizz or inject it? Just askin!

Guess i need to google a new forum too.. I mean correct me if im wrong but isnt this a place to ask questions and get some help?? WTF?

Guess i need to google a new forum too.. I mean correct me if im wrong but isnt this a place to ask questions and get some help?? WTF?

Dude, relax. You're newer around this forum and you need to develop a little thicker skin or these guys will eat you up.

Regarding your question, I have seen their stuff but I have never used or know anyone who has.

I can almost guarantee its a UGL... I don't do UGL, I would rather use mexican veterinarian stuff

Its G2G. Go to their sponsor forum on here.

Thanks for the info..

There are much better options.

IML Gear Cream!

Relax Mr.Cranky Pants. There's no crying allowed in IMBB forums.

If you've never ran it how would you know? If you've never ran the same compound from two different labs how would you know?

Dude, relax. You're newer around this forum and you need to develop a little thicker skin or these guys will eat you up.

Regarding your question, I have seen their stuff but I have never used or know anyone who has.

I can almost guarantee its a UGL... I don't do UGL, I would rather use mexican veterinarian stuff

Then what do you use?

Didnt you just do your first cycle? How do you know anything about gear other than the little bit you have done? You throw out alot of opinions but have no experience. Once you get a few under your belt people might care about your input. IMHO give it time junior.

I recently ordered from them and I am currently on their Test Propionate. I can't tell you how good they are as I just started, but I tell you this....They have a very distinctive genuine stamped in their vials and it is verifiable in their website. The gear goes in very smoothly and even with propionate it has been painless injection. The sponsor here messed up my order big time, but they were very responsive and took care of the problem. I ended up with some free test. I hope this helps....

Didnt you just do your first cycle? How do you know anything about gear other than the little bit you have done? You throw out alot of opinions but have no experience. Once you get a few under your belt people might care about your input. IMHO give it time junior.

That was kind of the point but your way works just as well.

If you've never ran it how would you know? If you've never ran the same compound from two different labs how would you know?

Sorry bro i read yours after i typed that out lol! My bad

CT was being a little nicer. I've done enough research to know there are better options. It's not the top choice for a reason.

If you don't like what I say don't read it. It's pretty simple isnt it? Just cause you've done more cycles doesn't mean you're better than anyone or higher up on the scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm the highest up on the scale.

i'm famous

Then what do you use?

I only use Human grade pharmaceuticals. I used to use Mexican Veterinarian gear exclusively, before I went "away" but that scene has been chopped down to the bare minimum.

I'm not telling anyone NOT to use UGL. It's just a personal decision.

CT was being a little nicer. But fuck yall. I've done enough research to know there are better options. It's not the top choice for a reason. Fucking internet fags.

If you don't like what I say don't read it. It's pretty god damn simple isnt it? Just cause you've done more cycles doesn't mean you're better than anyone or higher up on the scale.

Reading articles won't make you big bro. Get some experience so there is some weight to your statements cause right now your just like a yappy little puppy. I've seen your pics you got a long way to go so I hope you train as hard as you type!

Haven't ordered anything online yet.. Trying to work up the courage...Been tryin to read around the forums and try to get a sense of what might be the best way to go but being new im kinda lost.. Heres what im thinking.. From what ive read and correct me if im wrong.. I'm hinking about Sciroxx just because im in the U.S.. Sent out a couple of pm's asking questions but i haven't exactly gotten very good communication back (ill leave out the companys i pm'd).. Someone posted that they got some Tiger Blood gear and the company they went through had really good communication but ive never heard of it and want any info on it.. Got some gear at the house but need a few things to complete some cycles i want to do.. Anyways sorry for being so long winded. Any and all advice would really be appreciated.

They are a bit pricey, That said I used them and was happy, excellent fast shipping also. Would use again.

Dont listen to Sloppy he has no fucking clue !

Back