• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My pre-contest cycles. DJ, GP, CD, Input?

hardHITer001

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I???m going to go with the ???Monster Combo??? from 1fast400. That???s 400mg 1-T per day with 4-AD, and 6 OXO post cycle.

I will use the cycle for a month, then the OXO for 20 days then completely off for 10. If I get good results I will start the same again.

I will do this until 1 month out. I will then drop the 4-AD and add 3-Alpha from Molecular Nutrition and IN-Rage from Avant to help with any lethargy.

Well? What do you guys think?

Looks good man.

Dropping the 4-AD a month out is good, to help get rid of the water retention.

I dunno what 3-alpha actually is, sorry.

But the IN-rage is a good idea for the lethargy. It's something i plan on trying soon so be sure to let me (us) know how it goes.

Just a quick tip, if you stay on for a month, you're gonan need at least the same in recovery time, so even if you're itching to start again after the 6-OXO, you'd better hold out for the extra 10 days or so.

Good luck!

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

Just a quick tip, if you stay on for a month, you're gonan need at least the same in recovery time, so even if you're itching to start again after the 6-OXO, you'd better hold out for the extra 10 days or so.

Good luck!

I will for sure keep you guys posted!

Im thinking since my 1-T dose will be high I may get 2 bottles of 6 oxo and take 4 caps a day for 30 days. Or would it be a better idea to take a higher dose for less duration and just go completely off for a week or two?

Hmmm....not too sure.

The 6-OXO is not something i know that much about, other than the general gist.

Why not email Pat Arnold and ask his opinion?

I really want to see what happens on this and how you feel! I'm willing to bet you get bad lethargy from this. Lots of people get it from just half that amount. You should really see an increase in strength and size though! Keep us informed.

Chicken........................ (from 1fast)3 Alpha is unquestionably the most potent non-aromatizable androgenic prohormone ever developed, the ultimate hardening, cutting and strength promoting agent.3-Alpha converts to the powerful androgen dihydrotestosterone. 3-Alpha will not raise estrogen levels in the body, as it lacks the necessary structure for aromatization (androgen to estrogen conversion) to be possible. Its activity in the body is that of a pure androgen, and similarly side effects related to estrogen such as increased body fat, water retention and gynecomastia are not possible during use.

What about the addition of DMSO to the "Monster Combo"? If I were to mix it in, how much?

Later when I drop the 4AD, will the use of thermogenics have a negative effect on the benefit of 1-T? Same question for the thyroid effecting fat burners?

Or would I be better off with a topical fat burner?

p.s. placing my order today!

Originally posted by hardHITer001
I???m going to go with the ???Monster Combo??? from 1fast400. That???s 400mg 1-T per day with 4-AD, and 6 OXO post cycle.

I will use the cycle for a month, then the OXO for 20 days then completely off for 10. If I get good results I will start the same again.

I will do this until 1 month out. I will then drop the 4-AD and add 3-Alpha from Molecular Nutrition and IN-Rage from Avant to help with any lethargy.

Well? What do you guys think?

Sounds like it should work just fine.

What about the addition of DMSO to the "Monster Combo"? If I were to mix it in, how much?

Later when I drop the 4AD, will the use of thermogenics have a negative effect on the benefit of 1-T? Same question for the thyroid effecting fat burners?

No, EC has no problems with 1-T. In fact, EC is a decent enough tool to help recovery post cycle (cause it shifts energy use over to fat oxidisation so there's less chance of catabolism). But while using 1-T, EC is ok.

If you have any stubborn fat areas, lipoderm-Y may be beneficial. It's by avantlabs, you may wanna look into it.

I dunno much about thyroid meds or thyroid enhancers so i couldn't tell you, sorry.

All i know regarding the thyroid is that you want it running at normal levels or there abouts. If thyroid output is too high you eat away into muscle as well as fat, if it's too low protein synthesis is slowed right down so muscle is harder to put on and fat burning is slowed right down so fat loss is harder.

You can try a small amount of DMSO mixed in if you wish. Only a dab or so is needed on a small area. Too much can cause a skin rash.

Thermogenics will not negatively affect 1-T. Small amounts of extra thyroid will increase the effectiveness of any steroidal product.

Topical fat burners are not all that effective.

Originally posted by gopro

Topical fat burners are not all that effective.

I have heard some great things about lipoderm y. Supposedly better than yohim as it has more in it! Haven't tried it though.

IML Gear Cream!
Is topical Yohimbine really classed as a 'fat burner' though?

It, itself doesn't actually burn fat, it just makes fat burning easier providing you put the effort in.

I'd be careful. DHT is not something most people WANT to add to any sort of stack. 1-test should give you plenty of hardness, and the 6-oxo, if it works as advertised, should keep the water retention down from the 4-ad.

Honestly, your HPG axis is going to be shut down if you're on for a month. Time off should equal time on, ESPECIALLY if you're not using proper recovery drugs. Clomid would probably be a good addition, but I gotta warn you that 10 days off isn't going to make any sort of positive impact on your recovery after the entire cycle is done with.

Originally posted by Belial
I'd be careful.
Honestly, your HPG axis is going to be shut down if you're on for a month. Time off should equal time on, ESPECIALLY if you're not using proper recovery drugs. Clomid would probably be a good addition, but I gotta warn you that 10 days off isn't going to make any sort of positive impact on your recovery after the entire cycle is done with.

That???s why I decided to go with 2 bottles of 6 OXO for 30 days after the 1-T / 4AD cycle.

So what about application: On the body part that is going to be trained? Rotate sites to help eliminate rash potential? Or only where the skin is thin: i.e. inside arms, inner thighs, scapulae?

Im guessing I should shave or at leas cut all my body hair short.............

Originally posted by gopro
You can try a small amount of DMSO mixed in if you wish. Only a dab or so is needed on a small area. Too much can cause a skin rash.

Well, now that is a detailed answer!:D J/k I value your opinion, but what the Hell is a dab? Do I mix it in the gel, or do I apply to the skin directly then apply the gel?

Not enough for proper recovery, if you ask me. But you didn't. :)

So what about application: On the body part that is going to be trained? Rotate sites to help eliminate rash potential? Or only where the skin is thin: i.e. inside arms, inner thighs, scapulae?

Well, now that is a detailed answer!:D J/k I value your opinion, but what the Hell is a dab? Do I mix it in the gel, or do I apply to the skin directly then apply the gel?

No do not rub just DMSO on you! Mix it in the gel. Most mix in 5 to 10% of mixture. Just a couple ml will help......

Thanks! Thats kind of what I thought...

what about the application?

Have you kept your gains from your cycle?

Last edited:
You definitely want to shave while on it! The hair will inhibit the skin from absorbing the PH. I just use my arms, chest and stomach. You can use your legs too if you wish. I'd say I kept maybe 75% of my gains or better!

Originally posted by dg806
I'd say I kept maybe 75% of my gains or better!

WOW! Its been quite a few weeks since you've come off, correct? How much LBM do you think you gained during your cycle?

IML Gear Cream!

No do not rub just DMSO on you! Mix it in the gel. Most mix in 5 to 10% of mixture. Just a couple ml will help......

I have had better results by rubbing DMSO on first and then the fat burner or other topical agent right over it.

Speaking of topical fat burners...dg806...I feel they only show results when every last ounce of bodyfat has been dieted and trained off...then, and only then will a topical make a further difference. Basically, it can help with "stubborn fat" that is somewhat resistent to diet/training/supps. (Usually low back, lower glutes, lower abs).

As for prohormone cycles in general...I think that time on should be followed by equal time off.

I got this off DMSo_Org

"""The first quality that struck Dr. Jacob about the drug was its ability to pass through membranes, an ability that has been verified by numerous subsequent researchers.1 DMSO's ability to do this varies proportionally with its strength--up to a 90 percent solution. ****From 70 percent to 90 percent has been found to be the most effective strength across the skin,***** and, oddly, performance drops with concentrations higher than 90 percent. Lower concentrations are sufficient to cross other membranes. Thus, 15 percent DMSO will easily penetrate the bladder.2 """"

The way I read this is your soultion would have to be 70 DMSO to be at its most effective. So would small ammounts added to PH's really do any good?

At 70 % or higher solution I don't think you would ever be able to stand it. I hear of guys at 20%-30% getting very irritated skin. It might would help if you could stand it. And then again at that high, your skin and breath would smell like garlic. I am still about 5 lbs heavier than before. I have been off 7 weeks. I just started my super one+ and Boldione. So I am curious as to how this will work.

GP..........I have heard that it works better if you are under 15% Bf. I think that would cover most of us on here that have been working out a while. But for someone just starting out, I think they are better off getting their diet and training in order for a while before trying it.

If you have any stubborn fat areas, lipoderm-Y may be beneficial. It's by avantlabs, you may wanna look into it.

Originally posted by Gopro
Basically, it can help with "stubborn fat" that is somewhat resistent to diet/training/supps.

:)

At 70 % or higher solution I don't think you would ever be able to stand it. I hear of guys at 20%-30% getting very irritated skin. It might would help if you could stand it. And then again at that high, your skin and breath would smell like garlic. I am still about 5 lbs heavier than before. I have been off 7 weeks. I just started my super one+ and Boldione. So I am curious as to how this will work.

So you think even a small amount is better than none at all?

Was the skin irritation from the DMSO, or a combination of PH gels and DMSO?

If you added 2oz DMSO (25%) to the gel you now have 10oz total volume. (If an additional 2oz will fit in the bottle)

The desired dose of 1-T is 200mg = 6 normal squirts = 33.33333e T-1 per squirt.

I did the math to get the desired dose with the DMSO (25%) mixed in you youd need 7.705 squirts.

I guess I'll access my tolerance and try and come up with a mix that will give me an even number of squirts either 7 or 8.

Does any one know if you can build a tolerance to the DMSO? Meaning if it does irritate the skin will the degree of irritation subside with continued use? (I don???t want to make my PH's unusable).

The DMSO will increase the absorption %. You will need LESS squirts. The DMSO will increase the 1-test in the blood and if you add squirts, you will get even more!

I didn???t think of that. Well that makes it very hard to measure!

That being the case I may just run the PH's during November take December off. Then run them again in January with addition of DMSO. I'll still look at it as 1 bottle + DMSO will be a one month supply. HELL! I can be my own case study! he he

I've already started counting my calories so I can have a base to start with when my stack gets here. I'll start a log and track my weight, bf, strength, recovery ability, and mental state when it gets here. I HOPE IT SHIPS TODAY!

:)

TCD, although our statements were similar, mine was a little more "specific." Stubborn fat is a very vague term...so I added that there are areas that are specifically resistent to normal measures...low back, low abs, low glutes. Sometimes you will see someone totally ripped in all areas of their body, but still holding fat in these areas no matter what they do. Thats where a topical may help.

My personal belief is that they will not do anything noticable unless your bodyfat is about 8% or less.

Fair enough.

Back