• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon help...

tander

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hypothetically speaking???.!

I am 35 years old, 180 lbs, 16% body fat???my goal is 190lbs and 7% body fat???I would like to get this by June 1st of this year. I have been working out for the last 12 years however the last 4 have been sporadic. I am 100 percent committed to reaching this goal, I am currently eating 1700 ??? 2200 calories a day and 180 ??? 200 grams of protein and keeping my carbs to a minimum ??? under 120.
Current work out is:
Mondays ??? Chest, Bi???s, Abs
Tuesdays ??? Legs, shoulders
Wednesdays ??? Back, Tri???s, Abs
Thursdays - Chest, Bi???s, Abs
Fridays - Legs, shoulders
Saturdays - Back, Tri???s, Abs
Sunday ??? off and eat drink what ever I want???!!!!

9 days ago I did 500 Sustanon, and again 3 days ago ???today I did 250 (so in the last 9 day totaling 1250)???from this point forward due to the two short-term test???s (30mg of prop 60mg of phenylprop) I plan on taking 250 every 3 days for 6 weeks, then 250 every 6 days for four weeks then 250 every 10 days for 3 weeks. Titrating down form a bolus load will help my body return to its homeostasis.

I was thinking of including Winstrol for the cutting effect or Anavar???.

This is the first time I have ever used AAS (hypothetically speaking)???

What am I missing??? PLEASE HELP???!!!!

Hypothetically speaking….!

I am 35 years old, 180 lbs, 16% body fat…my goal is 190lbs and 7% body fat…I would like to get this by June 1st of this year. I have been working out for the last 12 years however the last 4 have been sporadic. I am 100 percent committed to reaching this goal, I am currently eating 1700 – 2200 calories a day and 180 – 200 grams of protein and keeping my carbs to a minimum – under 120.
Current work out is:
Mondays – Chest, Bi’s, Abs
Tuesdays – Legs, shoulders
Wednesdays – Back, Tri’s, Abs
Thursdays - Chest, Bi’s, Abs
Saturdays - Back, Tri’s, Abs
Sunday – off and eat drink what ever I want…!!!!

9 days ago I did 500 Sustanon, and again 3 days ago …today I did 250 (so in the last 9 day totaling 1250)…from this point forward due to the two short-term test’s (30mg of prop 60mg of phenylprop) I plan on taking 250 every 3 days for 6 weeks, then 250 every 6 days for four weeks then 250 every 10 days for 3 weeks. Titrating down form a bolus load will help my body return to its homeostasis.

I was thinking of including Winstrol for the cutting effect or Anavar….

This is the first time I have ever used AAS (hypothetically speaking)…

What am I missing??? PLEASE HELP…!!!!

I am really not here to give anyone a hard time but do you have any idea what 7% bf looks like? Also, your dosing is sporadic. Your blood levels are going to be all over the place. It's one thing to lower your dose before coming off of high doses. Like if your running 2g of Prop ew and you want to step down to 1g of one week and 500 for one week but your plan is excessive and unnecessary.

I would rethink the whole thing and stop this crazy ass inject, wait 3 days, inject, wait 6 days, inject, wait 10 days...

I am 35 years old, 180 lbs, 16% body fat…my goal is 190lbs and 7% body fat…I would like to get this by June 1st of this year. I have been working out for the last 12 years however the last 4 have been sporadic. I am 100 percent committed to reaching this goal, I am currently eating 1700 – 2200 calories a day and 180 – 200 grams of protein and keeping my carbs to a minimum – under 120.
Current work out is:
Mondays – Chest, Bi’s, Abs
Tuesdays – Legs, shoulders
Wednesdays – Back, Tri’s, Abs
Thursdays - Chest, Bi’s, Abs
Saturdays - Back, Tri’s, Abs
Sunday – off and eat drink what ever I want…!!!!
Your training program sucks, your diet also.

Post both in EXACT detail.

PS. Your steroid cycle is a joke.

IMO I would run 800mg a week of sustanon for 12 weeks and the winstrol starting on weeks 8 - 14!

Your training program sucks, your diet also.

Post both in EXACT detail.

PS. Your steroid cycle is a joke.

I agree the diet is a joke. The cycle is def all over the place, very sporadic and quite ridiculous with titration bit. I do however disagree with ur opinion on his training regime. I think its fine and is actually the standard program most people follow that I know. I would say this is someone that needs to do much more research and isnt ready to get in the game.

I think all of you are a joke.

Hypothetically speaking???.!

I am 35 years old, 180 lbs, 16% body fat???my goal is 190lbs and 7% body fat???I would like to get this by June 1st of this year. I have been working out for the last 12 years however the last 4 have been sporadic. I am 100 percent committed to reaching this goal, I am currently eating 1700 ??? 2200 calories a day and 180 ??? 200 grams of protein and keeping my carbs to a minimum ??? under 120.
Current work out is:
Mondays ??? Chest, Bi???s, Abs
Tuesdays ??? Legs, shoulders
Wednesdays ??? Back, Tri???s, Abs
Thursdays - Chest, Bi???s, Abs
Saturdays - Back, Tri???s, Abs
Sunday ??? off and eat drink what ever I want???!!!!

9 days ago I did 500 Sustanon, and again 3 days ago ???today I did 250 (so in the last 9 day totaling 1250)???from this point forward due to the two short-term test???s (30mg of prop 60mg of phenylprop) I plan on taking 250 every 3 days for 6 weeks, then 250 every 6 days for four weeks then 250 every 10 days for 3 weeks. Titrating down form a bolus load will help my body return to its homeostasis.

I was thinking of including Winstrol for the cutting effect or Anavar???.

This is the first time I have ever used AAS (hypothetically speaking)???

What am I missing??? PLEASE HELP???!!!!

Did you come up with this by yourself ?

Your injection days aren't making any sense.

You're over training.

I am really not here to give anyone a hard time but do you have any idea what 7% bf looks like? Also, your dosing is sporadic. Your blood levels are going to be all over the place. It's one thing to lower your dose before coming off of high doses. Like if your running 2g of Prop ew and you want to step down to 1g of one week and 500 for one week but your plan is excessive and unnecessary.

I would rethink the whole thing and stop this crazy ass inject, wait 3 days, inject, wait 6 days, inject, wait 10 days...

okay i got you point i thought it would be best to shoot high stay there thenn come down slowley

7% is vary lien really cut like in the mags...

IML Gear Cream!
I agree the diet is a joke. The cycle is def all over the place, very sporadic and quite ridiculous with titration bit. I do however disagree with ur opinion on his training regime. I think its fine and is actually the standard program most people follow that I know. I would say this is someone that needs to do much more research and isnt ready to get in the game.

Well I am already in the game???split workouts twice a week hitting it medium to hard each workout I don???t think is over training???from what I have read anyways???

As to the injections???I have read so much about Sustanon some say 500 once a week others say 250 twice a week, others have said 250 every three days to get the most out of it due to the two short term esters???

I really don???t know???going off of my medical background I learned the it is best to get to the max dose and main tain it 4-6 week then come down slowly???

Did you come up with this by yourself ?

Your injection days aren't making any sense.

You're over training.

YES I DID...

I am 180lbs and have 16%BF (this means I have 28.8 lbs of fat)???my goal is to put on 10 -15 lbs of mussel and decrease my body fat to 7-10%, (13 lbs of fat)???

This means I need to lose the fat and increase the mussel???!

I thought it would be better to increase the mussel mass then do a cut down???

If I only take Sustanon once a week then don???t I loose the benefit of the other two, three esters?

Isn???t it better to maintain a high peak THEN slowly come down allowing you body???s natural system to recover and begin creating its own test again?

What is wrong with my diet??????? Low cal, med carb, high protein, and Sustanon 500/week???after a bolus load???

YES I DID...

I am 180lbs and have 16%BF (this means I have 28.8 lbs of fat)???my goal is to put on 10 -15 lbs of mussel and decrease my body fat to 7-10%, (13 lbs of fat)???

This means I need to lose the fat and increase the mussel???!

I thought it would be better to increase the mussel mass then do a cut down???

If I only take Sustanon once a week then don???t I loose the benefit of the other two, three esters?

Isn???t it better to maintain a high peak THEN slowly come down allowing you body???s natural system to recover and begin creating its own test again?

What is wrong with my diet??????? Low cal, med carb, high protein, and Sustanon 500/week???after a bolus load???

I don't really know where to begin man.

You just need to read the stickies and visit the training forum.

its hard to lose that much weight and put on muscle at the same time.

It would probably be better to diet the weight off and then jump on gear to add mass.

Back