• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alexey Lesukov Update

this kid is a monster...i watched couple of videos after your post...great genes, but he is too short (not to disrespect anyone that tall). he is only 5.6

feedback from many is that he doesn't look good dieted down and has terrible gyno

AAAh. They are makin short jokes about us again irish. Put the smack down.

Lets see how is shows up the Arnold classic.

this kid is a monster...i watched couple of videos after your post...great genes, but he is too short (not to disrespect anyone that tall). he is only 5.6

Isn't Dexter 5.6?? He can work around his height but any of you seen him "dancing" to techno during his routines on you tube :jerkit:

hope he doesn't bring that to the states.

another Lee Priest??

i saw on bodybuilding.com his back is huge !! an theres a few other pics of him as well . Kid is gona go far in this sport hope he stays healthy ...

Yeah, I know. I figured everybody would enjoy the before and afters

Dude is a beast!

wonder how much shit this fools taking..

Gear users- think he is taking over 1,000mgs/1g of test a week?

I wouldn't doubt it. Wonder what he gets up to weight wise in the off season. Maybe 280 or so ????? Anybody have any input on this????

IML Gear Cream!
I know its real but his head looks photoshopped on that body! Big time when hes shredded!

Offseason weight, lets just say........................a lot. haha

Attachments

• alesky lesukov offseason.jpg
    alesky lesukov offseason.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 40
wonder how much shit this fools taking..

Gear users- think he is taking over 1,000mgs/1g of test a week?

ha

gram a day is more like it

looks like he has gyno maybe ??

Holy fuck that's a big kid must be sweet to be able to buy gear at the corner store

Back