• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Funniest stand-up comic, favorite stand-up comic

brian lee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who would you say is the funniest stand-up comic ever?
Who is your favorite stand-up comic?

I may be late coming to the party but, Aziz Ansari is pretty funny to me.

I may be late coming to the party but, Aziz Ansari is pretty funny to me.

As funny as he is as RAAAANDY, his actual 'Aziz' standup is even better.

Dave Attell
Josh Blue
Mitch Hedberg
Bill Cosby
Katt Williams

Bill Hicks was the best, IMHO, with Carlin a close second.

Daniel Tosh is my favorite at the moment.

Katt Williams is one of my favorites today.

YouTube Video

And I remember playing Steve Martin's first two stand-up albums over and over and over on vinyl in the late 70s.

YouTube Video

I'll be checking out the comedians named in this thread! :thumb:

Yeah , I remember watching Steve Martin when I was a kid. Underrated, Definitely one of the greats!!!
Kat kills me, dude is FUNNY!!!

If you guys have never heard of Jim Jeffries and you like really insanely funny material then you will fall in love. Ill post some youtube stuff later.

Silent Bob, Hedberg and Attell are great too. Coz, Murphy, Carlin, Pryor, Martin, and Robin Williams were all classic.

I am a huge fan of Dave Chapelle, Sam Kinison (sp), old Eddie Murphy, and [flame away] Carlos Mencia. Last time I saw Mencia I about pissed myself, dude was so goddamn funny it was ridiculous.

Lisa Lampanelli is pretty good these days.

Lisa Lampanelli is pretty good these days.

I like insult comics... Feel bad for the Fags Mexicans and Knigs in the first 5 rows though. She is relentless.

Dave Chappelle, Mike Epps, Mitch Hedberg

Wow, such great comedians listed. I don't have favorites anymore. I listen to comedy like most people listen to music, and I tend to wear out the funny in the performances, but I still enjoy them for their insight.

The best comedian doing stand-up now is hands down Doug Stanhope. It's not that I think he is the funniest, but he is the most raw and honest person and I identify with him in so many ways.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Lenny Bruce, Carlin, Lou CK, Greg Giraldo, Patton Oswalt, Dave Attell, Hedberg, Hicks, Chelsea Handler, Tosh, Colin Quinn, Demetri Martin to name a few

Fuck I forgot about Stanhope. Love him. Hes up there with Jeffries on the chart.
Stanhope is a drunken mess and I like that about a comedian. Artie Lange was funny till he got sober.

Back