IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I never seen that exercise before @4:28. Liking those straps

Have to show this to my daughter.

I pooped today...

Rep Points

I think I'm in love...

That Isolateral harness looks like a lot of fun too.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 2B1 View Post
    I think I'm in love...

That Isolateral harness looks like a lot of fun too.
    So thats what it's called. I wonder if I could lift more with them?

I pooped today...

Rep Points

I actually meant to type isolator not isolateral. That would be working one side of the body only. Totally different. I would think less weight but more intense and focused with the isolator fitness harness as it is turning a compound movement into an isolated one.

Rep Points

nice

Rep Points

Bailey is a Beast.

And she's hot too.

DLB FTW

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Amazing body, but chicks shouldn't look like that IMO.She'd be much hotter with less definition.

BEEFCAKE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    Amazing body, but chicks shouldn't look like that IMO.She'd be much hotter with less definition.

Wow. And to be honest, she's not particularly "jacked" if you consider the size of other women in the fitness industry.

I'm so glad you're measuring her accomplishments in terms of her hotness in your eyes vs her strength and physique.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dana Bailey and Jamie Eason are the 2 hottest fitness girls currently. They are both amazing looking in person.
    The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies. ~ Charles Manson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    Wow. And to be honest, she's not particularly "jacked" if you consider the size of other women in the fitness industry.

I'm so glad you're measuring her accomplishments in terms of her hotness in your eyes vs her strength and physique.
    Seriously. Nirvana, you might not have noticed, but this is a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders strive for size and definition. Sassy and I come here for the same reason the male bodybuilders come here - for support, information and community. Go shit somewhere else.
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What???
    I think she looks great, I would kill you to have her stomach.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    Seriously. Nirvana, you might not have noticed, but this is a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders strive for size and definition. Sassy and I come here for the same reason the male bodybuilders come here - for support, information and community. Go shit somewhere else.
    Dude are you serious? Attacking me because i expressed my OPINION?
    If you don't agree just disregard or say you don't agree, don't tell me to shit somewhere else.....And this comes from a SUPER MOD....WOW!

I'm not gonna comment any further since people here only want to hear what they want.
    Last edited by Nirvana; 03-28-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Rep Points

If you don't agree just disregard or say you don't agree, don't tell me to shit somewhere else.....And this comes from a SUPER MOD....WOW!

I'm not gonna comment any further since people here only want to hear what they want.
    You are not getting it. You basically said that a bodybuilder would look better if they were less muscular......THATS BLASPHEMY.......at least on a bodybuilding site.

I think she looks great. Strong, lean, defined, sexy. Cant ask for much more than that.

Genetically Unlimited

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post

your hot, she's hot, I'm jealous!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow......I even got negative reputation for simply expressing my opinion.
    Great site and great people! I applaud you all.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tell me i'm beautiful.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by damage View Post
    You are not getting it. You basically said that a bodybuilder would look better if they were less muscular......THATS BLASPHEMY.......at least on a bodybuilding site.

I think she looks great. Strong, lean, defined, sexy. Cant ask for much more than that.
    I said that a LADY would look better if she were less muscular. It was simply my opinion and I'm getting eaten up for it. What can i say? I like chicks that look like chicks.
    If you like em jacked, good for you. I was taught to respect other peoples opinions, and do not necessarily have to agree with them. I guess that rule doesn't apply on this thread.
    With that said I'm done....Wish i never clicked on this thread.
    Back to the normal broadcast folks.Please leave negative reputation on the way out.
    thanks
    Last edited by Nirvana; 03-28-2011 at 05:54 PM.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am not a dude.

I am a female bodybuilder who mods a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders like being lean and muscular.

You're welcome to your opinion, but perhaps post it in "anything goes". The rest of us - male and female - come here for support and information in our chosen sport. Many of us get shit on quite enough in the "real world". We don't really need to hear it where we come for support and community. Does this make any sense to you?

I said that a LADY would look better if she were less muscular. It was simply my opinion and I'm getting eaten up for it. What can i say? I like chicks that look like chicks.
    I look like a chick. I'm also muscular and fairly lean. I read your words and I just hear all the negative crap I try to avoid when people I don't know and or don't care about opine about what I want for my body.

Dealing with gen-pop, I'm cool. But I'd prefer not to read it here. I come here to feel normal.

If you like em jacked, good for you. I was taught to respect other peoples opinions, and do not necessarily have to agree with them. I guess that rule doesn't apply on this thread.
    With that said I'm done....Wish i never clicked on this thread.
    Back to the normal broadcast folks.Please leave negative reputation on the way out.
    thanks
    I did not neg you. However, given the venue I did find your comments inappropriate. Perhaps post them in a non-bodybuilding forum. You don't like female bodybuilders; I get that. I just really don't need to read it. Not here.

Peace.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You ladies are awesome . . and maybe a little hot
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am not a dude.

I am a female bodybuilder who mods a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders like being lean and muscular.

You're welcome to your opinion, but perhaps post it in "anything goes". The rest of us - male and female - come here for support and information in our chosen sport. Many of us get shit on quite enough in the "real world". We don't really need to hear it where we come for support and community. Does this make any sense to you?

I look like a chick. I'm also muscular and fairly lean. I read your words and I just hear all the negative crap I try to avoid when people I don't know and or don't care about opine about what I want for my body.

Dealing with gen-pop, I'm cool. But I'd prefer not to read it here. I come here to feel normal.

I did not neg you. However, given the venue I did find your comments inappropriate. Perhaps post them in a non-bodybuilding forum. You don't like female bodybuilders; I get that. I just really don't need to read it. Not here.

Peace.
    If that's the case, I apologize if my opinion brought up issues you have in real life. I didn't over think it that way.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

If that's the case, I apologize if my opinion brought up issues you have in real life. I didn't over think it that way.
    . . . come over to Anything Goes my pretty
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank you. You probably didn't realize I'm female and that I have to deal with this kind of stuff in my daily life, and I'm sure you weren't trying to offend me. I have my personal likes and dislikes with regard to physique, myself, and they're not always in line with everyone else's - on this board or elsewhere - but yanno, "when in Rome." And for the record, even I don't stay avatar-lean (that's me in my 'tar and in my profile) year-round. Hubby likes me better during the winter bulking season, when I'm just a little softer-looking, and I feel prettier when I'm not entirely ripped. But the academic exercise of leaning out is fascinating to me and of course, that's the name of this game. I respect the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    . . . come over to Anything Goes my pretty
    Exactly.

Peace.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I think shes about as jacked as Id like. She still looks feminine in the face, instead of all 'jacked' up from juice.

But, like many bodybuilders, she needs to buy some tits.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

she's pretty
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    I think shes about as jacked as Id like. She still looks feminine in the face, instead of all 'jacked' up from juice.

But, like many bodybuilders, she needs to buy some tits.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMier View Post
    she's pretty
    I agree, she's pretty - and whatever gear she may have used was clearly modest. She looks good to me even without the boobs, but having recently purchased a "replacement rack" (I went from 34D to 34A when I lost the weight; now a 34C usually fits me) my proportions are better now - and I feel more feminine. Dana and I have similar builds - long waist, small through the torso, similar muscle size and shape - I think she'd look great with boobs. I think she looks great now, too.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you're very pretty too ma
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Rep Points

Wow this chick needs a box of band-aids for those cuts.....Amazing definition!
    Of course a rack looks great on any woman.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier View Post
    you're very pretty too ma
    Well thank you. I don't think I've had a compliment that's made me smile like that in a long time.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

DRSE - The Connoisseur
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Weighted pullups

Those isolators she's using at the end there look like a great tool to really get your lats working.
    -I know your words, just not together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast