• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gp tren e 200mg

Dolfan84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to order some tren e for
Summer. Any bros out there use it? How was it. Thanks

Never used GP Tren E, but i am currently using Sciroxx and from my understanding (i could be wrong) they are manufactured by the same people. The Tren E im using is the shit! Im also using GP Test Prop and it is very good. Gains came on quick and the oil is nice and smooth. You really cant go wrong with Geneza products bro. Enjoy!

RLiss

Never used GP Tren E, but i am currently using Sciroxx and from my understanding (i could be wrong) they are manufactured by the same people. The Tren E im using is the shit! Im also using GP Test Prop and it is very good. Gains came on quick and the oil is nice and smooth. You really cant go wrong with Geneza products bro. Enjoy!

RLiss
the GP tren ace is good to go but never tried the tren e. Any reason why you would prefer tren e versus tren a?
Most people advise that you use tren ace your first time because if you can't handle the side effects, you can stop and it will clear your system in a few days. Tren enanthate can have similar negative effects as acetate, but the enanthate ester will take several weeks to clear your system.

Well i was going to run with prop and pinning twice a day with t ace didn't sound too fun. Could you pin every two days? What dosage and length would you suggest since this will be my first go with tren. I am 6'3 230 about 12% bf. Thanks outwhey as always

ive used tren ace in the past and the side effects really dont hit me too hard. the tren e is doing right by me as well. a little acne, but nothing too bad. im currents using prop 150mg eod... and tren e 400mg / wk split up into 2 shots. nothing too heavy, but this is kind of a light cycle. i find anything less than 400mg of tren / wk will provide minimal gains.

I loved their ace. I'm sure the enan is killer too. I do prefer ace in general though.

Back