• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NBA FANS- Your Fav 3pt Pure Shooter

Pick your fear or hero when behind the three!!!!

• Total voters
D

david

IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna keep it within a decade and a half (getting Bird in there)

OK, so on a court, when that person puts the ball up, who do you cringe to or fear knowing that this man is money constantly!!!

Who do you think or is your favorite "3 point pure shooter"?

i have to say robert horry, i remember watching him hitting big 3's in th playoffs with houston, san anotonio, and los angeles. Ray allen is the best in the league right now but i would say between them two they have some of the best percentages when game in on the line

I woulda went with Horry too. I dont ever remember him missing a 3 in the clutch, and it shows. I think hes got 115 championship rings. Going on pure shooting ability I would say Ray Allen. Plus he dosent miss free throws either.

Ray Allen is great, but I gotta go with Larry Legend.

Awesome replies so far!! :thumbs: If anyone wants to find youtube vid links, put them up! Horry daggered the hell out of the Suns that one year and also, Spurs, too!

Jordan's shot against both Ehlo and Russell were impressive. Who could every forget Larry Legend. I loved his interview with trash talking. Reggie Miller always had that stare and glare in your face especially against the Knicks! LOL!!

Ray Ray........ yeah.... he a sick catch and shoot no dribble shooting demon! He deserves his new accolade!!!! No one is going to catch him and if the did, their percentage is going to much lower than Allen's!!!!

I would say Miller.....and boy did I hate that android!

Perhaps the one thing that separates Miller from the other shooters on our list, was his ability to hit the 3 when his team needed it the most. Reggie Miller has almost as many NBA highlights for hitting the big 3 point shot as Micheal Jordan does for dunking. And his truly best moment has become legendary, against the Knicks in game 1 of the 1995 Eastern Conference Semifinals Miller would score 8 points in 8.9 seconds including a pair of 3 pointers capping an incredible win for the Pacers.

argggg

Starks, Houston and Davis.... sometimes Derek Harper. If that wasn't enough 3 pt sting if you ask me.

Starks was inconsistent though!

Miller did it at crunch time and none of the above compared to him. He was soft the drive but what a shooter. He is also the best flopper I've ever seen.

Starks was one of my faovrites but it killed me when he would take the ball to the other end of the court with no one in front of him he would shoot the three and miss.

Miller did it at crunch time and none of the above compared to him. He was soft the drive but what a shooter. He is also the best flopper I've ever seen.

Starks was one of my faovrites but it killed me when he would take the ball to the other end of the court with no one in front of him he would shoot the three and miss.

Ahh.. now I remember that!!! When Houston and NY where in that game 6, as cold as Starks was, Riley kept letting him find his game. They should have won that game and that series but, I think Riley is partially to blame.

I do remember on an open court that Starks would just shoot a three with no of his other teammates being there. Reminded me of Danny Ainge, but Ainge seemed to make his. Probably, because they were 20 foot jump shots just like his partner, Dennis Johnson. Let Larry take all the three's!!!!

That was a heartbreaker...I loved that Knick team.

I think everybody practically did and was waiting for them to achieve glory. Well, everybody but Houston of course.

It's funny though. They were thought about like a bunch of bullies and thugs..... hmmnn..... sound familiar a couple years back. Denver. And, 5 years back, Detroit. Oh yeah.... they've always been thugs since the Isiah, Rodman, Mahorn and Laimbeer regime!

True but if you look the Bulls played tough also.....except for Pippen.

True but if you look the Bulls played tough also.....except for Pippen.

No, no, no............ name one person on the Bulls team that closely resembled Rodman and Laimbeer.

Horace Grant? Nope!

Ron Harper and Randy Brown- looked like thugs but, no.

Wennington and Kucoc---- naaahh!

Will Perdue- nope!

I'm assuming your defining "tough" as elbow throwing, cheap shots, flagrant fouling, etc.

That. Jordan was a tough SOB though....I meant they also played dirty in their own ways.

pretty good list here its between larry and miller

No, no, no............ name one person on the Bulls team that closely resembled Rodman and Laimbeer.

Horace Grant? Nope!

Ron Harper and Randy Brown- looked like thugs but, no.

Wennington and Kucoc---- naaahh!

Will Perdue- nope!

I'm assuming your defining "tough" as elbow throwing, cheap shots, flagrant fouling, etc.

rodman was one of my fav players growing up.dude knew how to play the game

Peja Stojakovich. nuff said

That. Jordan was a tough SOB though....I meant they also played dirty in their own ways.

Agreed! Although the game is not dedicated to 3's..... but, I bet Chauncey Billups 2 years ago begged to differ!!

IML Gear Cream!
Where's Shaq!?!?

injured! But, if you're refering to 3 pt shooting believe it or not, I watched him practice screwing around on the three point line. He actually can drain them! But, shooting around is much different then the game itself. However, Mourning and Perkins were fine examples of .... aaah shit... it's going in!!!!

I guess I'll settle for Michael Jordan. I should've went with Larry Bird.

I guess I'll settle for Michael Jordan. I should've went with Larry Bird.

Jordan was a Overall Killer! However, people like Steve Kerr, Bird, Del Curry, Eddie House, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Miller, Bryant, Van Exel and even Antoine Walker were killers beyond the three!

Game on the line- Ball gets in their hands... watch out!

Nick "Da quick" Van Exel. That man can shoot the 3, one of my fav players.

Back