• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

napsgear is G2G

dsmgsx98

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i ordered at the end of jan and recieved my goods today, packing was really good, every thing came just as ordered 320 pills proviren, 240 pills dbol, 60 pills noval, 4 vials of test E 250:clapping:
2011-02-14125744.jpg

NAPS GEAR IS G2G!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice stash!!!

Naps is a good bro for sure :D

Damn I'm still waiting order beginning of Jan. Lucky bastard.

I'm waiting on one from mid january....interesting.

Really? WTF? I typed WHAT? Yeah.....hmmmm....what is awesome? OH, I KNOW...That huge stash of dsmgsx98's stash is awesome. THAT is what is awesome. :) :) :)

I am now going to take myself over and post on the forums at www.youcantfuckingtype.com. :)

Really? WTF? I typed WHAT? Yeah.....hmmmm....what is awesome? OH, I KNOW...That huge stash of dsmgsx98's stash is awesome. THAT is what is awesome. :) :) :)

I am now going to take myself over and post on the forums at www.youcantfuckingtype.com. :)

Bro you got me laughing so hard:roflmao: cause i am so confused at your post again!!!:hmmm:

Your funny bro had to give you some rep points for that!!!:clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
so i ordered at the end of jan and recieved my goods today, packing was really good, every thing came just as ordered 320 pills proviren, 240 pills dbol, 60 pills noval, 4 vials of test E 250:clapping:
2011-02-14125744.jpg

NAPS GEAR IS G2G!!!!!!!!!

Happy for you no doubt!!! You ordered at the END of January you say? January 11th for me, and STILL waiting......SO jealous of your gear, but glad you made out good! :clapping:

Deca, we will be just fine. Mine shipped Dec. 29 and I am still waiting. I am confident. ANY DAY NOW it will show up and it will be like a little mini Christmas. :)

Deca, we will be just fine. Mine shipped Dec. 29 and I am still waiting. I am confident. ANY DAY NOW it will show up and it will be like a little mini Christmas. :)

No doubt my man.....I submitted a ticket the other day and they said to give a few more days...They got back to me ASAP.....I see solid reps on here to keep things in line, so we'll b good.....keep me posted on ur end and i'll do the same......till xmas :coffee:

GSXR64, I like that. There is no "Hope it will work out", there is only "KNOW it will work out.". :)

IML Gear Cream!
Virgin muscle always hurts at first, after a few it quits. Hell when I got a Tetanus shot in my shoulder hurt for nearly a week. And you know thats GMP stuff so the claim that "GMP" doesn't hurt is BS.

Back