• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

solid mass cycle

steve20366

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi, this will be my 2nd cycle and want to gain as much solid mucle as possible in 8-10 weeks try to get as close to 200 lbs as i can lol

wanna keep it simple with an oral and injectable and of course ai's and pct

PLEASE HELP ME OUT! THANKS

5'7" 170

Test E - 500 mg's for 10 weeks
D-bol - 40 mg's for 4 weeks

How's your diet?

Sure, but what was your first cycle?

i think with 2nd cycle you can easy got 25-30lbs in 10-12 weeks.!
just take right cycle and best brand of gear.

Test E - 500 mg's for 10 weeks
D-bol - 40 mg's for 4 weeks

How's your diet?

good get about 1 1/2 gram of protein per lb. and try to only consume complex carbs... lil wheat bread in morning,

good get about 1 1/2 gram of protein per lb. and try to only consume complex carbs... lil wheat bread in morning,

IMO it doesn't sound like you have your diet in check. Diet is more important than AAS, if not dialed in you will not grow.

Post more stats....bf%, age, training time, aas experience, etc. And more info on your diet, protein intake sounds good.

/V

You're going to get an answer that's going to be different by everyone that answers this IMO
My 1st cycle was for 12 weeks...made incredible gains in strength and size and my diet was spot on too.
1,000mg week Test E
400mg week Deca
I personally never had/have a problem with Gyno but you better have something ready for that possibility. I would also recommend 40mg d-bol per day weeks 1 -4 Some will say HCG every week also to prevent ball shrinkage. PCT = Clomid

IML Gear Cream!
You're going to get an answer that's going to be different by everyone that answers this IMO
My 1st cycle was for 12 weeks...made incredible gains in strength and size and my diet was spot on too.
1,000mg week Test E
400mg week Deca
I personally never had/have a problem with Gyno but you better have something ready for that possibility. I would also recommend 40mg d-bol per day weeks 1 -4 Some will say HCG every week also to prevent ball shrinkage. PCT = Clomid

strong test dosage for first cycle. Did you run an AI with that?

Hard to give you a good solid recommendation with out a little more information. What was first cycle, what is your age, current weight, how long have you been training, and bodyfat percentage.

We are is the same boat brother. I'm 5'7 171 9%bf and want to be 200 by Jan of 2012. I'm on my first cycle of test e 600mg a week right now. I plan to bump it to 750mg at week 6 or 8 then run last 4 weeks of tbol. I'm currently at week 4.

I'm going to curise (maybe) for 8 weeks at 200mg a week then blast for another 10 weeks with dbol, test e, and deca. Should be a great mass cycle. Train hard, eat clean as possible, and get your sleep. You'll be at 200lbs before you know it brother.

been training for 5 years 9% bf ive done a 5 weeks cycle of winni
then did a cycle of tbol test p/npp
im 5'7" 170 21 yrs old

i eat 7 times a day 1 1/2 lb of protein per lb.
keep my carbs to oats brown rice, sweet potato, and wheat bread
plenty of vegies and chicken, sometimes steak

We are is the same boat brother. I'm 5'7 171 9%bf and want to be 200 by Jan of 2012. I'm on my first cycle of test e 600mg a week right now. I plan to bump it to 750mg at week 6 or 8 then run last 4 weeks of tbol. I'm currently at week 4.

I'm going to curise (maybe) for 8 weeks at 200mg a week then blast for another 10 weeks with dbol, test e, and deca. Should be a great mass cycle. Train hard, eat clean as possible, and get your sleep. You'll be at 200lbs before you know it brother.

yeah mann one day it will come lol

us being 200lbs= success

Back