• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle advice

mark32

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wondering if this cycle looks good

week 1-4 anadrol 50
week 1-12 test e 600 mg spilt into two weekly inj

wait one full week then start 4 week pct
20/20/20/10 clomid
20/20/20/10 aromasin

should i be taking the aromasin during the cycle as well? also i have heard hcg recomended but was wondering if it was something i could leave out.

this is will be my first cycle so im just trying to figure this stuff out
-thanks

post up some stats and you will get more replies.

But right off the bat you need to wait two weeks from last injection before starting PCT. Clomid dose is way too low. Idk where you get your aromasin but it's generally either 25 mg's/day or 12.5 mg's/day. I would go 25 straight through for PCT. And you can and probably will need to use the aromasin on cycle. Watch for water retention, sensitive nipples, and patterned fat gain.

this is will be my first cycle so im just trying to figure this stuff out
-thanks

First cycle? I would just run the Test E if I were you. You will get great results from that as long as your diet and training are in check. There really is no need to use multiple compounds your first time out. And as Diesel said, you need to start Clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test. It should be dosed 100/100/75/50.

What are your stats? Age/Weight/BF%/Training history?

32, 180lb, 6'1" 12% bf

week 1-4 anadrol 50
week 1-12 test e two weekly inj 250mg

wait two weeks
pct 4 weeks
clomid 100/100/75/50

is the aromasin absolutely necessary? it's outrageously expensive!

Last edited:
32, 180lb, 6'1" 12% bf

week 1-4 anadrol 50

wait two weeks
pct 4 weeks
clomid 100/100/75/50

Arimadex in liquid form is a lot cheaper. It might actually be on sale. Do your research ;)

32, 180lb, 6'1" 12% bf

week 1-4 anadrol 50

wait two weeks
pct 4 weeks
clomid 100/100/75/50

i got liquid aromasin 25mg/ml x 30ml for 15 bucks.

^This... +1

EAT!!!

people always say eat! those are the idiots that dont know their ass from a hole in the ground. i get a minimum of 4000 calories a day every day and i dont gain a pound. my metabolism would make you shit yourself. im sure thats how every body builder does it they just eat....right!

i would love to private message but apparently i dont have enough posts to be able to do so

Back