• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1000mg sust wk. Inject once or twice per week

clinton252

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am taking 1000mg of sust and 400 deca a week. But i hate taking injections. Can i inject just twice a week. 500 sust and 400 deca in the one vial? other wise it will be 3 or 4 per week

Inject the sust every day or at least on training days. You will get much more out of the prop and phenyl prop. If you inject it once or twice a week, you're wasting those esters. If you do go that route, however, I would make sure at least one is on leg day. Scroll down until you find an article about sustanon. It was posted yesterday and makes a ton of sense if you ask me.

you have to inject ed if not eod for the optimum results

There I bumped it for you. It's not that long. Read it.

Thanks diesel. Cant wait for this stuff to cick in. Im going to explode. Wont be able to hide these gains when i start. Everyone is going to know. Ive read on average it takes 3 weeks.
Is that right? ive been on it 1 week now and feel or see nothing, and my strength has actually got less in the gym

Inject the sust every day or at least on training days. You will get much more out of the prop and phenyl prop. If you inject it once or twice a week, you're wasting those esters. If you do go that route, however, I would make sure at least one is on leg day. Scroll down until you find an article about sustanon. It was posted yesterday and makes a ton of sense if you ask me.

I agree with diesel, sus should be injected eod. i would throw a little more test p 50mg with those injection.

What are you doing for estrogen control ?

Thanks diesel. Cant wait for this stuff to cick in. Im going to explode. Wont be able to hide these gains when i start. Everyone is going to know. Ive read on average it takes 3 weeks.
Is that right? ive been on it 1 week now and feel or see nothing, and my strength has actually got less in the gym

Sounds like you are injecting canola oils.

Estrogen control.
I use the power of my mind man! Seriously what should i take for that? I just got clomid and htc for after.

Have you done no research at all?

IML Gear Cream!
Estrogen control.
I use the power of my mind man! Seriously what should i take for that? I just got clomid and htc for after.

liquidex or aromasin.

1 gram of test EW is quite a bit.

ldex @ .5mg EOD to start off, maybe up to 1mg ED.

aromasin is probably the better option. 12.5mg EOD

Ill see what he can get me. When do i need to start taking them? I did a little research, obviously more needed, but thats why im here

Thanks. Read that, very interesting. Im definatley going for a different steroid nezt time. Seems like sust was a good idea, but they diddnt quite get the figures right. Which is the best injectable steroid for getting imediate results. I am on sust and deca for a week already and i dont want to wait another 2 weeks for it to kick in.
Can i just switch to a different one like Trenbolone and stop the sust, or do i have to finish this cycle and start next time?
Whats your thoughts?

Back