• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methadrol extreme and pct!

Jt123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys let me start off by saying that I am 24 yrs old and am currently one week into methadrol extreme. Here is what my stats and my cycle look like

5'7
176 lbs (starting weight)
About 13-15% bf

Previous cycles were 4wks of mdrol pct'd with ATD and 6oxo and a 4 wks hdrol cycle consisting of the same pct a few months back.

Preloaded 600mg of milk thistle and 600mg Of Hawthorne berry for two weeks and currently running cycle assist during cycle.

Methadrol extreme: 1/1/2/2/2
Pct: nolva 20/20/20/10 (10mg last week of my cycle if needed)
ATD: 50/50/50/25
Today was my 7th day at 1 pill I started this cycle february 10th and my weight is currently up to 180.

All feedback is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

Just seeing if this cycle looked good and seeing if anyone wanted to help tweak it up s bit or any advice

Looks fine. Keep Nolva on hand during the cycle in case gyno presents.

Are you using ATD in PCT? I personally would not do so as it will crush estrogen. Besides that everything looks fine, may want to add some DAA (TCF-1).

Are you using ATD in PCT? I personally would not do so as it will crush estrogen. Besides that everything looks fine, may want to add some DAA (TCF-1).

Yeah i was planning on running it at a lower dose along with the nolva..would 50mg be too much?

IML Gear Cream!
I am now 12 days in and my weight is at 182..i have been consuming about 3500 calories a day but I think I should bump it up to 4000 because my goal is to finish my cycle at 195 and hopefully after pct is finished I would like to weigh at least 190...I will start taking 2 caps a day on the 23rd

I am now 12 days in and my weight is at 182..i have been consuming about 3500 calories a day but I think I should bump it up to 4000 because my goal is to finish my cycle at 195 and hopefully after pct is finished I would like to weigh at least 190...I will start taking 2 caps a day on the 23rd

Definitely bump up the calories. I think a lot of guys forget to do this (or whatever) and end up cutting themselves short.

That's what I was thinking because the same thing happened on my last cycle and I know I know I could have gained more of I would have ate more. So I will definitely aim for 4000 calories a day to get up to 195

I'm currently 15 days into my cycle and my current weight is at 182.5 and strength is through the roof! Even though I have no followers I will continue to update every few days

Sorry I haven't logged in for awhile. I'm keeping a log on AM also. I have 4 days left and am currently up to 187 and bench went from 315 to 345 and squat went from 365 5 times to 385 6 times.
Very good product. Not too many sides actually!

You would of been better off running clomid and your ATD for PCT. That should of been the protocol. I didn't see this earlier or I would of told you this. Using the ATD will do if you don't have clomid but it will take longer to get HPTA up quickly.

I'm gonna try and get clomid from my friend but he only has enough for 25/25/25/25. I have experienced some sides like atrophy and backpumps and nosebleeds and headaches

Methadrol is some strong stuff not really for beginers to AAS. It is very potent and can cause harsh sides. You should try to get some clomid from a research site. I like www.extremepeptides.com . They are cheap and they work well.

IML Gear Cream!
cool thanks for the posts, im learning alot but i have a hard time sometimes with the acronyms. definitely keep posting, im interested to see what you notice in the post cycle.

:loser:
Methadrol is some strong stuff not really for beginers to AAS. It is very potent and can cause harsh sides. You should try to get some clomid from a research site. They are cheap and they work well.

I completely understand that it is very harsh and not for beginners. And I get my nolva and clomid from my cousin who I see like once a year so that sucks. I feel sketchy about ordering from research Chems sites. Are they legal because I've heard both sides. Thanks

cool thanks for the posts, im learning alot but i have a hard time sometimes with the acronyms. definitely keep posting, im interested to see what you notice in the post cycle.

No problem bro. I'm sure there are alot of people interested in seeing how I recover since it's a new product. Keep researching and you'll definitely learn a lot. I learn something new everyday! Haha

3 days into pct and I completed my cycle at 190 so that's a 14lbs gain. I'll keep everyone updated during pct Which consists of nolva and ATD.

Hey guys let me start off by saying that I am 24 yrs old and am currently one week into methadrol extreme. Here is what my stats and my cycle look like

5'7
176 lbs (starting weight)
About 13-15% bf

Previous cycles were 4wks of mdrol pct'd with ATD and 6oxo and a 4 wks hdrol cycle consisting of the same pct a few months back.

Preloaded 600mg of milk thistle and 600mg Of Hawthorne berry for two weeks and currently running cycle assist during cycle.

Methadrol extreme: 1/1/2/2/2
Pct: nolva 20/20/20/10 (10mg last week of my cycle if needed)
ATD: 50/50/50/25
Today was my 7th day at 1 pill I started this cycle february 10th and my weight is currently up to 180.

All feedback is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

- Preload on Hawthorn berry. Milk thistle doesn't need to be preloaded.

- Don't use ATD in your pct if you use a serm.

- For Methadrol 40/30/20/10 or 40/20/20/10 will be better. Methadrol (stack) is pretty suppressive.

Back