• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sciroxx labels?

kalibos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are sciroxx labels easy to come off or are they usually stuck on the bottle pretty good?
just wondering because i got a bottle of sciroxx test and the label was falling off of it and wouldn't stick:hmmm:

I had the same prob when I ordered there eq for my friend. The label was in the box and not even on the vial. It was still good.

You guys really that worried about a label? lol Maybe kinkos infiltrated sciroxx in a big conspiracy to make the labels slide off the bottle during shipment.

I had a corner dented on a box of cereal one time. Do you think this is a sign. Wonder why the corner was dented. Weird. I bought it from Piggly Wiggly. Do they usually have dented corners on their cereal boxes. Please give me feedback on this.

I dont know about cereal boxes but labels falling of gear bottles is sometimes a sign of a fake...not saying the gear isn't real, i dont know thats why i asked...of course that might only be true on hg stuff...dont know too much about ul prodicts

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sure its gtg, just wanted confirmation to set my mind at ease

i don't know much about the labels......i've read about the wrong glue and other things from labels not sticking with other sponsors......i'll let EK know that there is questions about this and he'll address it appropriately....

You guys really that worried about a label? lol Maybe kinkos infiltrated sciroxx in a big conspiracy to make the labels slide off the bottle during shipment.

I had a corner dented on a box of cereal one time. Do you think this is a sign. Wonder why the corner was dented. Weird. I bought it from Piggly Wiggly. Do they usually have dented corners on their cereal boxes. Please give me feedback on this.

Sounds like a set-up on the cereal boxes. I'm sure Feds are involved. Why can't we just eat a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with out LE being involved FFS?

To the OP... IMO, I'd rather have the Scrioxx labels coming off any way. I mean... They wrap all the way around the GD bottle and the bottle is dark brown. You can't see what you are doing in those mofos. I say tear the SOB off of all of them, I tells ya.

GICH!

Last edited:
Back