IronMagLabs


Honest review of NTBM Skeletal Balm

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    122
    Rep Points
    8725023

    Honest review of NTBM Skeletal Balm

    So I got a free bottle of Skeletal Balm from needtogetaas(member on board) basically its for your joints. I was directed by needtogetaas to put it on the effected area (my right shoulder and right elbow) when I wake up, right before I lift, after I lift, and before I go to bed. On the bottle it says to only apply before and after working out but none the less I took his directions. First off you apply it and it has a soothing affect like a warm tingly sensation feels good (first time I tried it was on chest day my most bothersome day). In all honesty the moment i started doing my workouts I didn't feel anything. I do believe that it helped that the blood started flowing and my body temp went up because the soothing affect was more noticeable. I've been using the product for about a week now and it works for me and Ill be buying some more to be honest. Hopefully this review will help out other people and this stuff works for you as good as it did for me.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    mich29's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    562
    Rep Points
    53924745

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLUECHEVELLE View Post
    So I got a free bottle of Skeletal Balm from needtogetaas(member on board) basically its for your joints. I was directed by needtogetaas to put it on the effected area (my right shoulder and right elbow) when I wake up, right before I lift, after I lift, and before I go to bed. On the bottle it says to only apply before and after working out but none the less I took his directions. First off you apply it and it has a soothing affect like a warm tingly sensation feels good (first time I tried it was on chest day my most bothersome day). In all honesty the moment i started doing my workouts I didn't feel anything. I do believe that it helped that the blood started flowing and my body temp went up because the soothing affect was more noticeable. I've been using the product for about a week now and it works for me and Ill be buying some more to be honest. Hopefully this review will help out other people and this stuff works for you as good as it did for me.
    very honest review I might have to try some of this stuff on my elbow its been nagging me lately maybe this will help

  3. #3
    Registered User
    needtogetaas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    all over the net
    Posts
    68
    Rep Points
    -2146822379

    Awesome my man I knew you would like it. The balm has instant and long lasting effects.
    It is one of the kind of products I feel really good about selling to because it helps people. Being able to take away some ones pain that they may have had for years is something big for me. Skeletal Balm

    Considering how much you get in a bottle and for what kind of a product it is we have a great price. Use discount code needto139 and it will take 15% off the bottle plus we give all USA orders free 2-3 day priority shipping too.

    Even at 4 doses a day that huge 7onc bottle is going to last you a long time so I guess I will see you in a few months when you run out lolol... Also bro even if the pain stops I would keep using the product. Use it every single day even on non work out days till the bottle is gone.. Allow it to repair the injury as well as take way the pain.. Combining the balm with the forged joint repair we sell has helped many many people heal life long injury problems..

    I do not like to fuck around and sell snake oil or magic juice. I do not take peoples money and laugh to the bank. My inspiration in life is hearing the words of others who I have helped like your self. If I could find a way to be able to give way all of my products for life and still pay m bills I would..

    I settle for making enough to get by and then the rest I use to bless as many people as I can like your self. Thank you for letting me help you bro. I hope you share the balm with anyone you know who might be able to benefit from it.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    122
    Rep Points
    8725023

    The only thing I can complain about which i forgot to add I dont think it smells weird at all but my lady friend says it smells "chemically strong"(i dont know what chemically strong means but thats her exact words). Other than that stuff is good to goooooo.

  5. #5
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Points
    202820287

    i am truely enjoying my sample as well. i smell the sweet peppermint aroma of the balm on my elbows as i type this. it's good shit. i typed a review in the thread where it came up and i got my sample. it was a busy day and the thread fell off the 1st page pretty fast (which is the only one most folks look at).

    for anyone interested, it's the next to the last post in this thread:

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/su...support-2.html
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  6. #6
    Registered User
    OutWhey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    969
    Rep Points
    36871750

    Here is a review of young lady local who used Skeletal Balm:

    I have been suffering with forearm tendonitis for years! Some days I am in so much pain doing everyday task, like opening doors, driving, my computer mouse.

    Need2 suggested his stack of Skelly balm and joint repair. I have been using this for about 1.5 -2 months. Amazing!!! In the gym, I could barely curl 10-15# dbs! My can usually rep out 30# db's. The other day I R/P'd 32.5# with NO PAIN!

    I haven't done pull-ups for about 8-9 months, but last night I attempted them and got 26R/P!

    I am hooked on these products.

  7. #7
    HI-Tech Redneck
    klc9100's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A-Town, bitches. . .
    Posts
    1,665
    Rep Points
    202820287

    THAT'S RIGHT. . .

    this shit is good shit.

    need to stack it with an oral for maximum results. . .
    Cutting Hurts, But I Want To Be Hard ! ! !

  8. #8
    Registered User
    mich29's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    562
    Rep Points
    53924745

    Quote Originally Posted by klc9100 View Post
    i am truely enjoying my sample as well. i smell the sweet peppermint aroma of the balm on my elbows as i type this. it's good shit. i typed a review in the thread where it came up and i got my sample. it was a busy day and the thread fell off the 1st page pretty fast (which is the only one most folks look at).

    for anyone interested, it's the next to the last post in this thread:

    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/su...support-2.html
    glad to hear your liking it.I'll check out your link as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLUECHEVELLE View Post
    The only thing I can complain about which i forgot to add I dont think it smells weird at all but my lady friend says it smells "chemically strong"(i dont know what chemically strong means but thats her exact words). Other than that stuff is good to goooooo.
    most women like girlie smells or menly smells. I picked up that axe stuff that smells like the green gum and the mrs hated the smell of it so this might be the case with her but if it works I'm sure she won't say much about it since its helping you.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    269
    Rep Points
    7906694

    So far I am liking it. Only just started a few days ago though and Im on cycle throwing up heavier weights. Personally I like the smell. Much worse smelling transdermals out there lol.

Similar Threads

  1. My ek ordering review... 100% honest.
    By Mooksman in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 05:05 PM
  2. NTBM Need2Slin Review
    By OutWhey in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 04:58 AM
  3. Basic Skeletal Muscle Physiology
    By TJ Cline in forum Training
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 11:13 PM
  4. skeletal structure?
    By RockDiscipline in forum Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2005, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->