• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New workout plan needed

HardCharger_84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I dont post much in this section of the sight but more in the aas, but I figured it cant hurt. So im 5'9 175ish 26yrs old and my bf cant b more then 14% and thats pushing it. Ive been working out on and off since I was 15. I just finished a 3 month cycle and made alot of results. I switch my workout up from say 4 different lifts per muscle 4 sets of 10 reps for a few months then mayb 5 different lifts per muscle 5 sets of 5 reps with the last set being everything i can push etc. I would like to c if anyone has a good plan for gaining size I would like to increase the size of my arms, traps chest etc.. I dont care about having a six pack and being ripped. I would just like to b all around bigger, more muscle, not fat of course. I do have a leg injury and it keeps me from being able to do heavy squats. I also have a good diet now and would like any advice anyone one has or if someone has a workout plan mayb they could post it for me thanks alot. ps the only thing im on now is hgh and wont b starting another cycle for months.

Read the stickies, it'll help you a lot!

Back