• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

alpha as fuck...

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
laying in a hotel bed watching the moxies waitress I fucked all night pick her wedgy and stress about her boyfriend finding out that she cheated on him...

....alpha as fuck!

um she fucked you but first thing in the morning she's all frantic about not losing her boyfriend... so she immediately sees you as not a keeper? how is that alpha?

um she fucked you but first thing in the morning she's all frantic about not losing her boyfriend... so she immediately sees you as not a keeper? how is that alpha?

she is not worried about losing her boyfriend. she is worried about him finding out that she cheated, that he blows it up, and then everyone thinks she's a slut. she doesnt want to be thought of as a slut...

But I :heart: sluts!

went to the grocery store.. driving through the parking lot.. tough guy wanna be runs out in front of me.. I brake and stop.. he starts yelling at me.. I get out my car and ask him if i can help him with anything.. he shits his pants and mumbles something and walks away.. I laugh..

alpha as fuck.

Sweet. Did you scape up the shit and make brownies?

get head from my girlfriend and wont kiss her hours later even after she brushes her teeth. finger bang her until she comes and make her like her cum off my fingers..

alpha as fuck...

she is not worried about losing her boyfriend. she is worried about him finding out that she cheated, that he blows it up, and then everyone thinks she's a slut. she doesnt want to be thought of as a slut...

:coffee:

Drinking Coffee :coffee:

alpha as fuck!

IML Gear Cream!
get head from my girlfriend and wont kiss her hours later even after she brushes her teeth. finger bang her until she comes and make her like her cum off my fingers..

alpha as fuck...

How are you alpha if you cant kiss your girl who gave you head, it is your own dick:no:

How are you alpha if you cant kiss your girl who gave you head, it is your own dick:no:

Yeah, being scared of your own dick.

NOT alpha as fuck...

alpha as fuck...

this is not alpha it is straight up sissy ass bitch with issues. :nerd:

and btw, I would suck my dick if I could.. no issues with my dick.. I dont kiss her for the comedy. the guys on the board who do this to their gf's will back me up..

went to the grocery store.. driving through the parking lot.. tough guy wanna be runs out in front of me.. I brake and stop.. he starts yelling at me.. I get out my car and ask him if i can help him with anything.. he shits his pants and mumbles something and walks away.. I laugh..

alpha as fuck.

a true alpha male has leadership qualities and does not rely on the posturing of inexperienced cubs. even with bulls it's often the younger ones running around butting heads playing tough guy while the older ones do the breeding. maybe alpha as a pup is better. :coffee:

and btw, I would suck my dick if I could.. no issues with my dick.. I dont kiss her for the comedy. the guys on the board who do this to their gf's will back me up..

I'm sure there are a lot of guy on here who would not kiss their girl for comedy. :rolleyes: I'm not one. Kissing leads to sex, sex leads to me blowing a fat load = alpha as fuck!

Cumshot.gif

lol. I have issues? take a look in the mirror sweetheart :winkfinger:

getting upset with a little playful teasing are we? also not alpha.

not kissing her for the comedy and fooling around with the waitress hmmmm. not alpha.

a true alpha male has leadership qualities and does not rely on the posturing of inexperienced cubs. even with bulls it's often the younger ones running around butting heads playing tough guy while the older ones do the breeding. maybe alpha as a pup is better. :coffee:

lol wut?

IML Gear Cream!
courage, intelligence, integrity, strength of character, even temperament, leadership abilities .... alpha as fuck.

when you gonna settle down and have some babies hmmmm? i'm just teasing you. sort of.

there's more to life than this kind of nonsense. you're bragging you fucked two people over? your gf and the waitresses boyfriend? bio chem wouldn't behave that way because of a strong set of standards for himself. to me that's a lot more alpha.

when you gonna settle down and have some babies hmmmm? i'm just teasing you. sort of.

there's more to life than this kind of nonsense. you're bragging you fucked two people over? your gf and the waitresses boyfriend? bio chem wouldn't behave that way because of a strong set of standards for himself. to me that's a lot more alpha.

I didnt fuck anyone over.

I am not bragging.

who cares about biochem.

I was just trying to have a comical thread to joke around in. didn't mean to get you all riled up LW

finger bang her until she comes and make her like her cum off my fingers..

She likes that because it reminds her how much she would rather be with her girlfriend then with you. Alpha Fuck Not!

I'm sure there are a lot of guy on here who would not kiss their girl for comedy. :rolleyes: I'm not one. Kissing leads to sex, sex leads to me blowing a fat load = alpha as fuck!

Cumshot.gif

+1:winkfinger:

I didnt fuck anyone over.

I am not bragging.

who cares about biochem.

I was just trying to have a comical thread to joke around in. didn't mean to get you all riled up LW

:kissu:

i'm not riled i was just having some fun. really though alpha means a lot more than how it's so often used. it's beyond easy to get a bitch to roll over and put her legs in the air nowadays it's a lot harder to be a true alpha than fucking and intimidating people etc. too many men don't care about the qualities of a good man. women are just as guilty. alpha is not some ego driven lizard sunning itself and displaying on a high rock. if you're in your 20s still please disregard this message but i don't think you are are you? :coffee:

Myk 3.0 = una loca calata

Back