• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

350 lb man slaps police K9 around

Where's the baby?

8 second vid? you can do better than that knigg :coffee:

0:29 you can the see one of the officers take the baby away via the passengers door of the vehicle .

That big black knigg should renewed his expired tag. If it wasn't for that dog I don't think any of those not bigs would had the balls to approach the Ape.

Lol word. Im surprised they didnt shoot his ass. Attacking a K9 is the same as attacking a police officer. Which is clearly absurd. But thats another story.

IML Gear Cream!
coward ass cops send a do at big homie....Ifi was a pig i would get off on yoking up nigs that endanger there oxygen theifing offspring. just like when i was locked up:shooter:

Check out the french k9 training in related videos.. crazy shit

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Lol word. Im surprised they didnt shoot his ass. Attacking a K9 is the same as attacking a police officer. Which is clearly absurd. But thats another story.
That dog becomes your partner and some officers get attached to them. Some of these dogs are amazingly smart. And Brave.

When they cuffed him i hope they let the dog have 10 minutes alone with the big fat Jessy.

If i'm ever in a situation like that, i'm killing me some NB's

I have a 55 lb Belgian Malinois from a breeder who raises them for the PD, let me tell you she can lose her head and just attack like a vicious wolverine, she got into a brawl with my girl American Eskimo who weighs 30 lbs and was literally mopping the floor with her, she had her by the skin of her back and was shaking her and she just slid across the tiles like butter in a hot pan....I jumped on her and hit the pressure points where the neck meets the skull and she wasn't phased so I had to grab her jaw and hit those pressure points too she let go and I had to hold her up with one arm and the other in the other hand until they calmed down, the little Eskie had to get stitches where 2 canines punctured her back..... I have 2 of her sons now and they are just stacked with muscle....

Back