• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mass but no strength

twattymcfatty

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, Just about to start my fifth week of Deca/Sust cycle. This is my first cycle and i'm running Deca at 250 mg/week and Sust at 250mg/week. I Kickstarted the cycle with 100mg EOD of test prop. I've gained around 11-12 lbs since starting the cycle, probably mostly water and fat but haven't really noticed and strength gains at all, is this normal, and should i just wait a little longer for the Deca/Sust to kick in?

Dosages are kind of low, but you should see some strength increase. You didn't see any with the prop? That's odd.

Not really, just normal strength gains like i would without the juice, I doubt the gears bunk though seeing as I've been putting on weight? Before i started my cycle i'd hit a plateau aswell, but i've completely changed my workout since then, I used to do a fully body workout but am now on a split routine.

Last edited:
Not really, just normal strength gains like i would without the juice, I doubt the gears bunk though seeing as I've been putting on weight? Before i started my cycle i'd hit a plateau aswell, but i've completely changed my workout since then, I used to do a fully body workout but am now on a split routine.

How is your diet? Food is the most anabolic compound you can take.

Your should always keep decca lower then test dose. Your test dose is to low to drop the decca though. You should be doing 500test 300decca. People always say that 250-300mg of test is ok for first timer. It always results in you being unhappy and jumping up dose mid cycle.

Need to see diet posted-as in what are you eating specifically. Nolva is not a good PCT choice. Clomid plan looks good.

IML Gear Cream!
FOOD! No nolva. More protein. More calories. More test. More deca. Use an AI the entire time. HCG. I'm sure I missed something more....

/V

Back