• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How important is the expiration date?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Assuming you are using a brand that has an expiration date, would you feel comfortable using it withing a couple of months after expiration?

yeah use it...worst case scenario it has lost its full potency..

Medications expire well before they are actually bad.
Often a vial of test will remain good for years after the expiration date.
I have a bunch of Asia pharma cyp I got from World pharma and they are expired 2/11
Im using them currently and they are very good.
I would expect them to remain good for use for quite some time if stored in a cool dark place.

its fine.

I would still use it 18 months after expiration.

Maybe >10% decrease in potency, if that. Someone posted up something about expiration dates and potency. 2 yrs >= 10%

I have a bunch of Asia pharma cyp I got from World pharma and they are expired 2/11
I would expect them to remain good for use for quite some time if stored in a cool dark place.

This! good post.

-T

One of the largest studies ever conducted that supports the above points about "expired drug" labeling was done by the US military 15 years ago, according to a feature story in the Wall Street Journal (March 29, 2000), reported by Laurie P. Cohen. The military was sitting on a $1 billion stockpile of drugs and facing the daunting process of destroying and replacing its supply every 2 to 3 years, so it began a testing program to see if it could extend the life of its inventory. The testing, conducted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ultimately covered more than 100 drugs, prescription and over-the-counter. The results showed that about 90% of them were safe and effective as far as 15 years past their original expiration date...................Mr. Flaherty, a pharmacist at the FDA until his retirement in 1999. "It's not profitable for them to have products on a shelf for 10 years. They want turnover."

http://www.rense.com/general29/fom.htm

The shelf life of medications are good for <4 years after exp. date. If the gear was good and looks good I would use it.

I have a ton of AP sustabolic.

expires 2/11.

Perfectly good gear.

Assuming you are using a brand that has an expiration date, would you feel comfortable using it withing a couple of months after expiration?
Oil based are fine up to 5 years past expiration if stored at room temp out of direct sunlight.

IML Gear Cream!
good info here you guys have covered this question nicely

Is it the same for hcg? I have a hugotropin kit that is to expire in april 2011 and I wont be able to use all of it before that date? How long do you think it will be ok?

I have some Methandrostenolone from West Germany that expired April 1993 , still in it's little blue container . I know , I know don't take it . Sure was better than most of the shit today .

I have some Methandrostenolone from West Germany that expired April 1993 , still in it's little blue container . I know , I know don't take it . Sure was better than most of the shit today .

Damn.....why didnt you use it ?

Back