• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clomid and bad eyesight

johnson 45

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have any of you had vision problems with clomid? If yes did they go away after coming off??

Thanks

I've read reports that this was in fact a side effect for some. I use it all the time and I never had any vision or any other problems with it for that matter with clomid.

/V

It is a known dose dependent side effect, but I've never experienced it personally.

dude clomid fucked my vision up recoverd my nuts good but I don't think I will use it again nolva/hcg if I ever come off

dude clomid fucked my vision up recoverd my nuts good but I don't think I will use it again nolva/hcg if I ever come off

What was the dosing protocol? I've went as high as 100mg ed for 1 week, 100/50/25/25 as an example.

Never had any problems with Clomid.

I thought nolvadex was what caused this:thinking:, clomid I never had an issue with it.......

I have read that clomid can cause vision disturbances. I have never experienced it.

Never experienced the clomid sides, I usually keep the clomid pct dose at 70/70/35/35

It might on paper, for me it just ruins my mood and my lifts BIGTIME. I dropped 40 or so pounds on my bench once in about 2 weeks, never had that problem with nolvadex.

Every time I tried clomid, even clomid/nolva (half doses) I regretted it. Most people don't have issues though.

IML Gear Cream!
I dropped 40 or so pounds on my bench once in about 2 weeks, never had that problem with nolvadex.
Was this a permanent decrease or a temporary one? And with Nolva only your bench stayed the same, even though you were off cycle?

Clomid starting to get more and more a bad rep these past few weeks.
Most i have heard it cause was blurring issues or the tracer effect.
Shitting myself for this PCT now.

HCG 4 weeks before start PCT 500iu EOD
1000iu ED for last week while esters clear.

Clomid
Day 1-2 200mg
Day 3-7 100mg
Week 2 100mg
Week 3 50mg
Week 4 50mg
Week 5 25mg

0.5mg Caber EOD
12.5mg ED until week 2
Been on a long cycle 25 weeks.

If i get any fucked up effects i will let your guys know.

Clomid starting to get more and more a bad rep these past few weeks.
Most i have heard it cause was blurring issues or the tracer effect.
Shitting myself for this PCT now.

HCG 4 weeks before start PCT 500iu EOD
1000iu ED for last week while esters clear.

Clomid
Day 1-2 200mg
Day 3-7 100mg
Week 2 100mg
Week 3 50mg
Week 4 50mg
Week 5 25mg

0.5mg Caber EOD
12.5mg ED until week 2
Been on a long cycle 25 weeks.

If i get any fucked up effects i will let your guys know.
Damn bruh, that's a long fuckin cycle.. blast&kroooze or what?? Hope everything works out well for ya!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

That PCT isn't that crazy.

I'm about to start PCT with clomid. I have horrible eyesight already so that kind of scares me. But the thing that gets me the most is the depressing feeling that I've heard about. I'm not sure if it's from the clomid or just coming off but I'm not looking forward to that at all.

yes, i just finished my pct about 3 days now and my vision is still fucked up but its only at night. its weird.

Sorry it's a 20 week cycle.
But was 600mg right throw.

Only reason for it was will be my last for a long time,
Next one will be in 5-8 years.
So plenty of time to recover.
Someone suggested i should use Tamoxifen Citrate as it worked better than clomid and doesn't have that many sides.

Someone suggested i should use Tamoxifen Citrate as it worked better than clomid and doesn't have that many sides.

well its because you need much less product mg for mg with nolva. and there isnt any reported occular probs. less mood shifts with nolva as well. but clomid works better on hpta function. this is why trt is the only form of pct for me.

I've never had a problem but one of my buddies had his vision fucked up big time when he was on Clomid. His eyesight was fine once he stopped.

well its because you need much less product mg for mg with nolva. and there isnt any reported occular probs. less mood shifts with nolva as well. but clomid works better on hpta function. this is why trt is the only form of pct for me.

Maybe when i am in my thirties.

I've never had a problem but one of my buddies had his vision fucked up big time when he was on Clomid. His eyesight was fine once he stopped.

Least it was ok when he stopped.

IML Gear Cream!
I've never had any of the side effects that I have read about.

I've experienced the "blue dots" or at nite what I call "Brillo Vision" from clomid.lolol As Vic mentioned earlier it's a known about side for years. Thats the exact reason the "old school cats" here will remember back in the day it was all bout nolvadex.Even as little as 10 years ago clomid was not enjoy'n the popularity it currently is as nolvadex was the hands down favorite. Different strokes for different folks.

Peace and Love

So its the would you rather..

Your cocknballs workin better faster

Or good vision

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Back