• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Prohormone Cycle- looking for Advice

varunjain1991

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
mail
hi,
I am 19years old.
Weight 148lbs
Bf 14-16%

Training: Every 2 weeks is a phase. One phase I go more reps less weight, next phase I go more weight and less reps. This is my more weight less reps phase (Attached file). This is from magazine Flex

Diet: 1.2g of protein for 1lb of weight.
Calories: 2900
Food: Vegetarian so I drink a lot of protein shakes and try to eat a lot of clean food. Subway, eat my vegetables, eggs, some indian food that's cooked in olive oil.

Supplements:
Protein: Pro7ein, EAS protein
Pre-workout: Revolution

I am starting the following supplement regimen in 3 days:
Protein: Pro7ein(1.5 scoop x 34g protein in the morning and 2 scoop after workout, EAS protein (2 bottlesx20geach protein (1 bottle an hour before workout, IDS New Whey(1x42g protein)
Pre-workout: Revolution- 2scoops, Noxavol (1 serving)
Multi-vitamins: Controlled Labs Orange Triad- 1 serving
Creatine: Higher Power Kre-Alkalyn
Will be adding BCAA soon as I find a good one for the buck.

Now, I am thinking of doing a Primordial Performance AndroMass with AndroHard cycle starting March 25.

I plan on keeping the supplement regimen same throughout the cycle. I am also going to up the calorie intake to 3500-4000. I have done a pro-hormone cycle by Monster Labs a year ago and had good gains but I screwed up my diet during the year.

I would like to know your suggestions on the cycle and how I should run it. Also, any suggestion on any other supplements that I should add/change/remove and the reason. Any suggestions on the diet for a vegetarian.

I am not looking for people to tell me not to do another cycle.

Please ask me any other questions if you have any.

Sorry bro, you're too young and too skinny. Put on some muscle naturally, at least maintain your bf, lower it if possible. Then we can talk about using stuff. Try naturally, before you try enhance. You need a bAse to build upon.

148 lbs:roflmao:
How tall are you and how long have been training?

yeah bro eat big.. sleep big..and train hard youll put on weight listen to the guys around here..they know what there talking about.

Last edited:
Sorry bro, you're too young and too skinny. Put on some muscle naturally, at least maintain your bf, lower it if possible. Then we can talk about using stuff. Try naturally, before you try enhance. You need a bAse to build upon.

Agree 100%-reach your max potential naturally.

Well any ideas on eating big for a vegetarian? i looked around the forums, didnt find any solid ideas.

fuck bro i guess that does make things a bit tougher

IML Gear Cream!
wait........ you eat eggs, but not chicken?

wait........ you eat eggs, but not chicken?
Yea, there's a difference between vegan and vegetarian. Vegans can't eat eggs, bread and a lot of things. Vegetarians just dont eat animals, birds and fish stuff.
I do eat a lot of egg whites.

I think without steak, chicken, tuna it'll be extremely hard to make gains. If you really want to get some size, your going to need to eat these things.

Judging From the name ur Hindu and cant eat meat?

Well any ideas on eating big for a vegetarian? i looked around the forums, didnt find any solid ideas.
quinoa is supposed to be rich in protein. A lot of the foods that have protein are incomplete. Its a good idea to take a supplement with all 8 essential amino acids to round out the protein profile of certain foods and create a whole protein. A good one is Density from Beverly Intl. Universal nutrition might have a supplement as well.

Yea, there's a difference between vegan and vegetarian. Vegans can't eat eggs, bread and a lot of things. Vegetarians just dont eat animals, birds and fish stuff.
I do eat a lot of egg whites.

It can be done. My wife is vegetarian, and I've known a number of vegetarian bodybuilders. I would google vegetarian bodybuilding. There are many excellent articles and books out on the subject. No need to give up the vegetarian lifestyle in order to succeed in bodybuilding.

I agree that you are too young, but if you are going to run something anyways I would not recommend prohormones. Personally I found them harsh on the body and loaded with side effects. Make some natty gains then go with test cyp or eth. You will be much more satisfied than using a prohormone IMO

Its hard enough for me to gain weight when i hit the gym hard. Your body is using up more calories and protein. Try taking that 1.2 x bodyweight and increase to 1.7 x BW.
See what that does in 3or 4 months before you experiment with the juice. I take in over 300 grams of protein a day and take in 3500-4000 calories a day. I still have a hard time putting the weight on like I want. You have to figure your body out to see how it reacts to different weight programs, diets,etc. Good Luck!

Back