Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Melanotan

Thread: Melanotan

Rep Points

Melanotan

OK people anyone know a place to get legit melanotan II in Aus? PM me if you can help.

Cheers

Rep Points

this is one is good
    extremepeptide

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Right here bud!

Extreme Peptide Melanotan

-T

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A better question is what is the dosing schedule? I've heard everything from body weight to skin type.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

.5mg ED

simple and very very effective...

-T

Rep Points

I wish more info was available about the safety of usage

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Life View Post
    I wish more info was available about the safety of usage

Its quite safe my friend, there is a huge amount of people using MT-2 now. I will be writing an article soon to clear things up.

-T

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Its quite safe my friend, there is a huge amount of people using MT-2 now. I will be writing an article soon to clear things up.

-T
    There haven't been any studies in some time (08?) and those didn't last long enough nor look for any adverse health effects. There are a number of medical "experts" that heavily caution against the use of melanotan however..

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

There haven't been any studies in some time (08?) and those didn't last long enough nor look for any adverse health effects. There are a number of medical "experts" that heavily caution against the use of melanotan however..
    There are actually quite a few recent studies, ill dig them up when I get some time. Post some references to these expert statements?

Thanks

-T

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Read through the first two, not one single medical reason. Please post an expert with a specific medical reason..preferably a medical study. Yes, there are dangers in injecting anything, because of injecting safety, and the FDA is going to warn everyone when injecting any product that they have not yet approved.

Unless your considering "Instead of giving her the desired tan, it also gave her freckles, which she didn't like" (article 6 you posted) a serious health risk, then you should rethink your argument.

-T

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Read through the first two, not one single medical reason. Please post an expert with a specific medical reason..preferably a medical study. Yes, there are dangers in injecting anything, because of injecting safety, and the FDA is going to warn everyone when injecting any product that they have not yet approved.

Unless your considering "Instead of giving her the desired tan, it also gave her freckles, which she didn't like" (article 6 you posted) a serious health risk, then you should rethink your argument.

-T
    Thats why I wanted more info about the safety of using it. I haven't found any. If I had a medical study I would have posted it, that's why I was hoping you'd post the ones you've found. My argument is that anecdotal evidence suggesting it isn't harmful (And even that is suspect given the medium through which the information was provided) does not warrant calling the product "safe."

Rep Points

Ok so I gather this stuff will get through Australia no worries? Not a controlled substance from what I gather? Cheers

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anabolix250 View Post
    Ok so I gather this stuff will get through Australia no worries? Not a controlled substance from what I gather? Cheers
    Correct.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

For user Life:

Evaluation of melanotan-II, a superpotent cyclic melanotropic peptide in a pilot phase-I clinical study.

Dorr RT, Lines R, Levine N, Brooks C, Xiang L, Hruby VJ, Hadley ME.
    College of Medicine, Pharmacology Department, University of Arizona, Tucson, USA.
    Abstract

A pilot phase I study was conducted with a cyclic heptapeptide analog of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (alpha-MSH). The lactam-bridged molecule, called Melanotan-II (MT-II), has the structure Ac-Nle4-Asp5-His6-D-Phe7-Arg8-Trp9-Lys10 alpha-MSH4-10-NH2 (MT-II) and has superpotent melanotropic activity in vitro. A single-blind, alternating day (saline or MT-II), placebo-controlled trial was conducted in 3 normal male volunteers at the starting dose of 0.01 mg/kg of MT-II. Subcutaneous injections of MT-II or saline were given daily (Monday-Friday) for 2 consecutive weeks. Two subjects were escalated by 0.005 mg/kg increments to 0.03 mg/kg and one to 0.025 mg/kg. The 0.03 mg/kg dose produced Grade II somnolence and fatigue in one of two subjects (WHO standards). Mild nausea, not requiring antiemetic treatment, was reported at most MT-II dose levels. A stretching and yawning complex appeared to correlate with the onset of spontaneous, penile erections which were intermittently experienced for 1-5 hours after MT-II dosing, depending on the MT-II dose. Two subjects had increased pigmentation in the face, upper body and buttock, as measured by quantitative reflectance and by visual perception 1 week after MT-II dosing ended. These results demonstrate that MT-II has tanning activity in humans given only 5 low doses every other day by subcutaneous injection. The recommended single MT-II dose for future Phase I studies is 0.025 mg/kg/day.

Only side reported- mild nausea which is common.
    Outcome- Pigmented (tanned skin), erections

Rep Points

Yeah I've read that one before. And like I said, nothing about safety really. They didn't test for anything, just related aesthetic and stomach issues. Would have been nice to see a larger test group too. *shrug*

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

. Would have been nice to see a larger test group too. *shrug*
    I agree

-T

Rep Points

EP has top notch melanotons

Melanotans

Needles: 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC (100 unit). That is a typical insulin needle used to mix as well as inject. Use needles one time only. Once your technique perfected, injections are almost painless.

Starting dose:
    Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects.

Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UVR, you will get much darker than you have even been before. A maintenance dose can help prolong super-physiological photo-protection MT-2 delivers.

UV Radiation: Melanotan is a poor sunless tanner. UV (from sun or a tanning bed) light is necessary to develop a tan. Without it, almost nothing happens. In other words, NO UV = NO TAN. Well, user will pigment depending on skin type.... If you have loaded for a full month and then start UV exposure, you (and your friends) will be astounded by how fast you tan and how dark you get. Moreover, it is advisable to keep areas of your skin that ordinarily get exposure covered up with a towel and/or zinc oxide (nose/lips/face) and let less exposed areas develop pigmentation first. Areas of skin that are typically sun-exposed in your day to day life will respond more readily to the effects of the melanotan peptides.

Fat Loss:
    The melanocortin (MC) system is a signaling pathway for leptin and insulin. The MC system is important for control of food intake and body weight. MT-2 treatment results in adipocyte lipolysis. MT-2 increases fatty acid oxidation(FAO) in which the MC5R plays a significant role. MT-2 improves insulin sensitivity through stimulating FAO in skeletal muscle tissue. Reduced food intake from the anorectic response of MT-2 is primarily responsible for weight loss.

Watch yourself: Your tan can sneak up on you. A tan generally sets in 3 days after UV rays. Dose and expose yourself gradually to UVR when tanning. Love your skin.

Avoid burning: You are protected from burning mostly by your tan, not the MT-2 peptide. Therefore, don’t overdo the rays at first. Start with only as much UV that you could tolerate without burring before you began Melanotan. It should not take many weeks before you can tolerate hours of strong sun without burning. Truly incredible for those who have never experienced freedom to enjoy the sun.

Continue your regular dosing protocol until you have reached your desired tan and do not want to become darker. Cut injection frequency to once every 2, 3, 4, or even 7 days. Experiment to find the frequency that gives the tan you want.

Storage: Store freeze dried and reconstituted peptides in the refrigerator.

Do you have to inject MT-II?
    Yes. The best, most efficient method of administering Melanotan peptides are subcutaneous (subq) injections. Nasal sprays are inconsistent and inefficient. No detectable levels were observed following oral dosing - pills do not work.
    Last edited by TwisT; 02-25-2011 at 12:22 PM.

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Good post, and thanks for the support!

I just got some in today for myself and my gf

-T

Quote Originally Posted by OutWhey View Post
    EP has top notch melanotons

Melanotans

Needles: 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC (100 unit). That is a typical insulin needle used to mix as well as inject. Use needles one time only. Once your technique perfected, injections are almost painless.

Starting dose:
    Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects.

Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UVR, you will get much darker than you have even been before. A maintenance dose can help prolong super-physiological photo-protection MT-2 delivers.

UV Radiation: Melanotan is a poor sunless tanner. UV (from sun or a tanning bed) light is necessary to develop a tan. Without it, almost nothing happens. In other words, NO UV = NO TAN. Well, user will pigment depending on skin type.... If you have loaded for a full month and then start UV exposure, you (and your friends) will be astounded by how fast you tan and how dark you get. Moreover, it is advisable to keep areas of your skin that ordinarily get exposure covered up with a towel and/or zinc oxide (nose/lips/face) and let less exposed areas develop pigmentation first. Areas of skin that are typically sun-exposed in your day to day life will respond more readily to the effects of the melanotan peptides.

Fat Loss:
    The melanocortin (MC) system is a signaling pathway for leptin and insulin. The MC system is important for control of food intake and body weight. MT-2 treatment results in adipocyte lipolysis. MT-2 increases fatty acid oxidation(FAO) in which the MC5R plays a significant role. MT-2 improves insulin sensitivity through stimulating FAO in skeletal muscle tissue. Reduced food intake from the anorectic response of MT-2 is primarily responsible for weight loss.

Watch yourself: Your tan can sneak up on you. A tan generally sets in 3 days after UV rays. Dose and expose yourself gradually to UVR when tanning. Love your skin.

Avoid burning: You are protected from burning mostly by your tan, not the MT-2 peptide. Therefore, don’t overdo the rays at first. Start with only as much UV that you could tolerate without burring before you began Melanotan. It should not take many weeks before you can tolerate hours of strong sun without burning. Truly incredible for those who have never experienced freedom to enjoy the sun.

Continue your regular dosing protocol until you have reached your desired tan and do not want to become darker. Cut injection frequency to once every 2, 3, 4, or even 7 days. Experiment to find the frequency that gives the tan you want.

Storage: Store freeze dried and reconstituted peptides in the refrigerator.

Do you have to inject MT-II?
    Yes. The best, most efficient method of administering Melanotan peptides are subcutaneous (subq) injections. Nasal sprays are inconsistent and inefficient. No detectable levels were observed following oral dosing - pills do not work.

ALL or NOTHING

Rep Points

Fascinating stuff.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Im on EP's stuff right meow.

So far so good. Only 3 days in but already seeing some changes.