• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

D-bol vs A-bombs

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which one's better. I've done A-bombs b4 and it gave me really bad headaches and acid reflux. It didn't seem to get me that much moar jackeder either. It may have just been a shitty batch. But overall, which one do y'all think is moar effective, assuming good quality batches for both?

FAMGD!

I've done both and both work well. I feel a whole lot better on D-bol though. And the ONLY time I ever had any kind of pre-gyno symptoms was while on Anadrol and Test. That is the main reason I stay away from A-bombs these days.

Never done drol but I dont see how it can be much better than the little pink nuggets from jesus himself.

I really like the dbol if you cant tell. Drol sounds like it's really hard on you.

I love both, but d-bol makes me feel fantastic.

I love how dbol makes me feel and look, but I get more strength from drol.

/V

I love Dbol much more than drol. The Drol made me lose my appetite and feel like shit. Dbol I was eating protein all day and felt uplifted in confidence. Hard to explain the pleasure feeling I get while on D's. The pink Britsh dispensary anabol are my fav.

drol makes me feel like im gona blow my head off from pushin so damn hard and it puts my bp through the roof. dbol is my shyt. :callme: i love them both though. :kissu: The way i compare them is 10 dbol to 2 drol. bout the same affect. ds are cheaper:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
I like both, drol is different. I like dbol, but I also got stronger from drol.

I like Anapolan great strength gains.In my opinion it is better to kick start with 50mg of a-bomb then 50mg of dbol..

D-bol is making me feel great recently but the acid reflux is unreal....yes d-bol

Ive only ran dbol and had great results with it.

but ive also heard good things about anadrol but heard its hard on the liver.

Back