• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DEA to legalize marijuana chemical for Big Pharma but keep it a crime for everyone el

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DEA to legalize marijuana chemical for Big Pharma but keep it a crime for everyone else by Mike Adams (NaturalNews) Have no illusions about the true nature of the so-called “War on Drugs” and the actions of the DEA. The War on Drugs has always been about protecting the profits of the drug companies which [...]

Read More...

:coffee:

The War on Drugs has always been about protecting the profits of the drug companies

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!

So if I understand the author, THC has now been rescheduled so it can legally be used in medication.

And the author is outraged because that means Big Pharma is in control of production instead of street level entrepreneurs.

But isn't that a form of legalization and an endorsement for the "good" in marijuana? I would think this is a positive development for WOD opponents. Incrementalism is often seen as a good thing. As physicians start prescribing THC meds for people, marijuana is going to get a facelift with people who see it as having no benefit whatsoever. Anti-WOD advocates now have an admission by the FDA that THC is a beneficial chemical.

It still comes down to the doctors. They are the gatekeepers with these drugs. Given how widespread addiction to painkillers is, all nice and legal with a script from the doc, I suspect you'll see these THC meds finding their way, all nice and legal like, into the medicine cabinets of millions.

Wow, straight out!

The DEA answers to its pharma slave masters.
Why would the DEA decide to legalize THC only for pharmaceutical companies? Well, because Big Pharma requested it, of course!

Talk about hypocracy to the umteenth degree.

i dont think the DEA works for big pharma so much as congress and senate and US Food and Drug administration.

in any case i wonder why potheads haven't got more into that? they are so into the culture of smoking. now they could get totally loaded just the same with out the bad side effects of smoking. Yeah bongs are cool, but come on....
thats my argument. come onnnnnn....

They are all about their pharmaceutical drug money. That is why pharm companies are allowed to sell heroin and push it on people who can't even take it. I know older people who are prescribed 90 IR 30 a month that's three a day. If you didn't have a tolerance to that you would be in the hospital taking that much. War on Drugs is a total joke. All about the money and nothing more. Makes me sick.

Back