• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Napsgear.net

tomt0220

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I placed an order with one of the board sponsors and as to date I have not recieved the order. (5 weeks ago)
I contacted the sponsor and they said to give it a bit more time due to the mail being slow. Is this normal? should I be worried?
Anyone else have a similar expereince?

Cheers

naps is G2G, you will get what you ordered

ya might wanna try out the board sponsor section.... read up a lil bit. Ive heard nothin but good things about naps.

naps is great,,shipping for some reason slow,i heard customs is holding alot of containers coming in from the middle east,eukraine,and europe in general mainly to see if anything blows up,they hold them up to 30 days...

:winkfinger:The best things in life are worth waiting for. The great thing about Naps is that they always come through and you save A LOT of money.

im goin through the same thing bros , im coming up on 5 weeks no show on my order yet ?

Hey gorilla if you want to try to get a tracking number go under sponser's forums choose naps and contact gxr64. He is the naps rep and he will do his best to find your pack.

guys Naps is out of Inda at leat the webs site is. i have a house in the Philippines my wife is flipina. Anyway it takes 6 weeks or more for us to get shit from her family! its just the mail over there is slow man..

I think 5 weeks is way too long.

When you receive your package check the post mark.

I'm sure you will get you package.

Last edited:
Because he's pimping WP these days.

because I think 5 weeks is way to long to wait.

and yes, Asia Pharma, not WP. is the best gear being sold on this forum right now. IMO. Just because it is consistent. I strongly disagree with the price but he has always made me a fair deal.

Just to see if it was mailed when they said they mailed it.
Alright.
Naps post out then update.
would be retarded to update them post.
because I think 5 weeks is way to long to wait.

and yes, Asia Pharma, not WP. is the best gear being sold on this forum right now. IMO. Just because it is consistent. I strongly disagree with the price but he has always made me a fair deal.

Lol thats because its the only gear you have tried :p

Alright.
Naps post out then update.
would be retarded to update them post.

Lol thats because its the only gear you have tried :p

uh huh..

Bro, I have used every major UG out there just about. I've been using gear for almost 9 yrs.

even saying they are hit or miss is an overstatement is beginning to be an overstatement.

5 weeks is way too long to wait.

5 weeks is a long time to wait but nothing they can do about it.

So every one of the major UGL have let you down will poor quality gear ?

5 weeks is a long time to wait but nothing they can do about it.

So every one of the major UGL have let you down will poor quality gear ?

sometimes they are great and sometimes they are not and I have used most of the major UGLs products that are sold on this forum.

uh huh..

Bro, I have used every major UG out there just about. I've been using gear for almost 9 yrs.

even saying they are hit or miss is an overstatement is beginning to be an overstatement.

5 weeks is way too long to wait.

Me too. Well almost.... :D

I've used 3-4 of the sponsors here. Some before they were sponsors. I keep going back to naps though. I'll wait a little longer for their prices and quality of the gear IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
ive waited 2 months for orders sometime,who gives a fuck,and when i wait that long they reship,and 2 weeks later i get both...ha,ha..iv been in this for 20 yrs,naps is golden,the geneza is great,hands down...

Back